PDA

View Full Version : microswitch Imagine LED

Inroom
06-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my post

I decided to replace the stock microswitch in my Imagine LED and I wanted to get a 50g SPPS Spli-Switch (mainly cause its easier to install) Thing is Im not too sure how to take it out. Their seems to be some kind of screw...or bolts or some kind of pins in the grip. their flat so you cant use a screw driver or alan key to screw it out. I was thinking of hammering it out but....i thatll be a last resort

Anyways as always a little help, a link to a tutorial, anything i can use will definitly be appreciated!! :)

DFSniper
06-30-2008, 02:25 AM
yep, either get a pin punch set and tap it out from the back side (side you can't see the board from) or do what i do and use a small carpenter's nail and hammer it out.

Inroom
06-30-2008, 07:29 AM
hmmm its not coming out. Is there anything else I can do to take out those pins besides take it to a paintball store (their like 90minutes away) ive tried hammering it out a few times but only seem to be making marks.

I think maybe its stuck in too tight from over the years of being used.I was thinking of buying a "newer" if thats the case. Anyone know where i can go to find an e-frame for spyder imagin LED?

Inroom
06-30-2008, 08:43 AM
hmm plus just curious. how interchangable are the trigger frames for spyder Imagine? Was thinking of just buying trigger frame from a different imagine and hooking it up to my imagin LED:confused: . Will it work or not?