PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Doctor Who?

irishwarrior
06-29-2008, 03:48 PM
I just finished watching part one of the season finale, and man am I excited for the second.

vikingshadow
06-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Part one? They've already played part two - you're talking abou the library thing, right? Well, wait until I tell you about this! When the Doctor runs into the .......

Just playing with ya!

I watch it pretty much every week and on the BBC channel when they have it. It's taken the place of SG-1 for me... I really like the guy they have playing the Doctor right now - it's too bad they switch so often.

irishwarrior
06-29-2008, 05:22 PM
No, not the library one, already saw that. Episode 12, with the...not gonna ruin it for you. David Tenant (SP?) is great as the doctor, I agree. The Vashta Nerada were nasty little buggers. Download Veoh (http://www.veoh.com/) and you can watch all the new and some of the old doctor whos the day after they air in britain. It really is an amazing site.

vikingshadow
06-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Hmmmmm, I thought the library one was the season finale since it's going to be off for a few more weeks while Stargate Atlantis and Eureka make their reappearances...

irishwarrior
06-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Nope, maybe on the SciFi channel, but there are a couple more episodes after the library.

vikingshadow
06-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Ah, ok! Cool. Can't wait to see them!