http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmLE7paJU8

what a great leader....

:dodgy:

HelpDeskHustler
06-29-2008, 12:50 PM
wow, the bush hating isn't old yet :dodgy:

DFSniper
06-29-2008, 12:59 PM
agreed. honestly, i think he did a good job as president. sure, he wasnt the greatest speech-giver, but at least he spoke so that even the illiterate knew what he was saying.

durrell
06-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Just looking at your location I can tell why you'd post this.

Pretty good fake video, though. :down:

SpyderMan723
06-29-2008, 01:41 PM
I can't have my own opinion!?

xsvly-fat
06-29-2008, 04:04 PM
No.

Hoppy11
06-29-2008, 04:09 PM
It was so obviously edited that I feel like I just wasted 1:01 of my life. Id rather just laugh at him live, and I think he did a pretty damn good job!

HelpDeskHustler
06-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Ya, except it's not your own opinion, it's just some lame bash video that somebody threw together and you thought was funny. You linked us to the video making us expect it to be funny. Linking to videos is the LEAST entertaining of all comedy tracks, and the whole "stupid bush" thing has been played out by thousands of comedians, it's just a really OLD subject. It's not that we're pooing on you because we disagree, it's hard to disagree with him having bad speeches, but instead we're commenting on your lack of originality. I'm only assuming this isn't your attempt at a political thread, but instead a comedy thread, since IF THIS WAS a political thread, you'd be in jeopardy of "trolling" which I think you're smarter than doing.

vikingshadow
06-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Dang - and we were doing so well keeping negative politics out of these forums...

Certainly you can have an opinion. But so can everyone else. If you post your opinion on an internet forum, be prepared to have MANY people disagree openly with you.

Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, and just because your fingers sometimes play with your opinion doesn't mean people want to smell them!

irishwarrior
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
^lmao!

HelpDeskHustler
06-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Believe it or not, I ALMOST went all of my high school career without having a political debate, it happened on the last exam day we had to come in all day for 2 bells, so there were about 30 people sitting at a table, having one of the brightest, most agreeable debate, that I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, it was incredibly hostile most of the time, but it seemed like everyone reached a concord at the end of any given subject. On the internet you will almost never reach concord.

SpyderMan723
06-29-2008, 05:49 PM
(going back in time to never create this thread...)

DFSniper
06-29-2008, 06:29 PM
vike, i will never look at you, or fingers the same way again...

vikingshadow
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM
hehehe! Next time you go to kiss a girl's hand, or suck on her fingers - yeah. Ain't gonna happen!

;)

battlechaser
06-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Vike, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little... the stink-palm strikes again... :P

cyberthrasher_706
06-29-2008, 07:12 PM
yeah, that was disturbing. More towards the subject, I'm going to stay out of this one but just remind people about all the wars that have been started over someone talking politics. Don't do it unless you're prepared to fight because that's all you're going to get out of it.

DFSniper
06-29-2008, 07:49 PM
honestly vike, i kinda miss the political threads we had on the old forums. a dozen pages of political debating and flaming. then again, most of us OGs were still in high school and didnt know any better :dodgy:

slim and shady
06-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Having a dissagrement is one thing, jumping on another forum member for there opinion is wrong. I certinly agree with the each our own opinion thing but the idea of it is to prove yours right, not try to bash the other guys opinions into the ground. if you feel you wasted anyamount of your life having anything to do with this topic already why compound it, and wast more time? If you have an opinion express it, but dont drive SOC down to PBN levels.

EDIT: I should also note that this was not in anyway directed at single member. This is all I have to say about this conversation.

SpyderMan723
06-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Having a dissagrement is one thing, jumping on another forum member for there opinion is wrong. I certinly agree with the each our own opinion thing but the idea of it is to prove yours right, not try to bash the other guys opinions into the ground. if you feel you wasted anyamount of your life having anything to do with this topic already why compound it, and wast more time? If you have an opinion express it, but dont drive SOC down to PBN levels.

EDTIT: I should also note that this was not in anyway directed at single member.

<3

Ace24
06-29-2008, 08:00 PM
hehehe! Next time you go to kiss a girl's hand, or suck on her fingers - yeah. Ain't gonna happen!

;)

Why must you ruin something good. God, now when Rika sucks on my fingers, I'm going to be wondering if I washed my hands good enough. *shudder*

EDIT: I should also note that this was not in anyway directed at single member. This is all I have to say about this conversation.

Agreed. The whole "waste of my time" was and always will be an immature statement. In reality, most of the things on the internet are a waste of time. We do them anyways.

SpyderMan723
06-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Agreed. The whole "waste of my time" was and always will be an immature statement. In reality, most of the things on the internet are a waste of time. We do them anyways.

high 5 to you and shady.

durrell
06-29-2008, 10:45 PM
I never once said you couldn't have your own opinion.

All I said was I can see why you posted it because of where you're from.

And honestly, the Bush bashing is a little played out if you ask me. He's made mistakes, sure, but what president hasn't? Was Bill Clinton perfect? Heck freaking no. And people are STILL on his nuts today.

I don't agree with all Bush has done, but I'd say given the circumstances..he's done an alright job.

DFSniper
06-30-2008, 02:27 AM
And people are STILL on his nuts today.

hahahaha! i'm not even going to go there!!