PDA

View Full Version : Q-Loader setup for MR-2

majorissuez99
06-27-2008, 01:01 PM
Im thinking about getting a Qloader for my MR-2 but im unsure what i need to buy.

Could someone tell me what parts i need to use it ? and good places in Canada to get them? (US sites are ok too)

slim and shady
06-27-2008, 06:57 PM
It all depends on what you want to do I would suggest a direct feed setup ant that eliminates alot of the problem right off of the get go. When you start adding hoses ect you add more chance of problems and failier.

If you are getting one I would get the 500 rnd kit. I would get the MR series adapter and hook it direct feed. If you get the CMS upgrade you get pretty well every option of mounting availeble. Its never a bad idea to get that upgrade. Make sure you have good stiff detents for the Qloader as well as it can overrun softer detents. I suggest timmys.

Be sure to check out my signature and go to "shadys experiences with upgrade parts" for more details about setting up your Q-loader and getting it going with your MR2. Anyother questions dont hesitate to shoot me a pm or throw up another question here.

Edit: I forgot to mention to check out tacticalpaintball.com for the loader they are canadian. or emalkabies in ontario. I dont have there web addy off hand though sorry. If you phone Q-loader they will give you a list of companies in Canada that sell there product. I beleive they even have them on there web page. If you check out there web page being your there make an ID and look up Kodiak in the forums there if you ever have questions about problems with the loader he is the one you will want to talk to.
Hope that helps.

sneekypete
06-27-2008, 07:56 PM
If you cant get timmy detents then see if you can get some for the MR1. My local store has lots and they seem a little stiffer than the stock ones. They are still NOT stiff enough for direct feed though. You will still have to run hose with this set up. More hose=more friction. I have found that with a length of hose for 16 ball in total works for me.

I have the CMS option and run hose for now. I did not have to hard a time with getting the right length of hose for my Q-loader and making it work. If you can find the Timmy detent it is much less work though. Hope that helps

bassmasta
07-11-2008, 08:22 AM
order right from the qloader site and get the custom mounting socket (CMS). it'll have something to hang the qloader from your barrell. with the shroud on, it sticks out as far as a 16 inch barell.