PDA

View Full Version : Yay Upgraded !!! And wanted to say HI

Maceronni
06-27-2008, 07:58 AM
:) Hey guys, first post Hows it going ? any ways i just wanted to tell you that i got a new gun:D . i had a tippmann 98 custom pro, but didnt like it. So.......... .......... i ordered a brand spanking new 2008 kingman spyder pilot W/ Eyes. Im so stoked on it. I live in canada though so it will take a little while for it to get here but anyways i just wanted to tell you. I also got a Proto mask and a Evolution 3 loader. (Hope it works good, im on a tight budget so...) Any ways just wanted to say Hi, let you know about my order and was wondering if there is any threads on here about this gun. i cant find any but mabye you guys know were some are. Got any opinions on this gun ?Oh and Sorry for the long post lol.

Thanks
Dylan

The Pumper
06-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Welcome. Havent heard another about that pilot, but how much different can it be?

Great guys here will help you, including myself. Take a look around and welcome!

DirtySouth
06-27-2008, 08:04 AM
I think the Spyder Pilot forums covers all models of the Pilot. Welcome to SOC! Enjoy your stay!

paintballkid0206
06-27-2008, 08:50 AM
...Oh and Sorry for the long post lol.

That's nothing compared to what Vike can post. lol. I think the Pilot forum will conver the new one also. I have the 05 ACS pilot and i love it. But i havent heard much abotu the new one. Got any pics?? And welcome to the forums! The guys here are great and can help with alot of stuff. Hope to see you around!

dillon
06-27-2008, 09:09 AM
first of welcome o and very kool name:tank:

Kingman-Rep
06-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Nice to see everyone rolling out the Welcome mat for you.:)

Welcome to the S.O.C.!!

Maceronni
06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks guys. i havent yet resived my pakage that i ordered from action village. so i dont have pics, but soon as i get it :) lots of pics. ill take special pics of things on it if anyone wants. also i will make some videos of it shooting and some dissasembaly stuff. mabye even some of it in action :)

PS: I LOVE MACRONNI LOL

Thanks
Dylan

LostCause
06-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey Welsome to the Forums! and I <3 my 05 so i hope you love your 08!

Maceronni
06-27-2008, 11:52 AM
ill be useing co2 so i dont know how it will all work out. the fedex site tracking thing says that my stuffs esimated delivery is july 2. hope it comes soon :)

LostCause
06-27-2008, 01:35 PM
it will run fine prolly, but thats prolly one of the first things you'll want to upgrade

Maceronni
06-28-2008, 08:34 AM
so these are the thing i want to upgrade right away. in order of priority. and what im going to hopfully swamp them with.
1. Feedneck : ? (any sugestions ?)
2. Barrel : smartparts All american
3. ASA on/off : ? (any sugestions ?)
4. Grips : ? (any sugestions ?)

Thanks
Dylan

LostCause
06-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Feed neck...As long aas it clamps should be great (feed neck is a feed next to me :D)
Barrel: Freak jr? CP 14in, J&J edge kit, Dye ultralight....(Cp's shoot pretty good) really only matters if you have bore to ball size rigth, or just over bore .692
ASA: bob Long Gear Drive...
Grip: idk if its a .45 style, or spyder so idk :(

Just My personel list, research for yourself to what you likw!

pbreview.com <----great place, or ask any of the other guys

Maceronni
06-29-2008, 10:47 AM
is the freak better than the AA ? and i was thinging a CP mini for the asa ?

Thanks
Dylan