PDA

View Full Version : Want a jersey????

LostCause
06-25-2008, 01:18 PM
http://www.on-linejerseys.com/ <-------beta site

Think animal paintball......now simplify a thousand percent!!!!! Also do you want to sell your designs, well you can do that too....Idk yet if i trust it a hundred percent....but i would love to give it a shot with a prototype jersey i have in mind....

Looks intresting, do yall think it would be a great way to get a (SINGLE) costum jersey....maybe if the price is just right......looks simple, they have pre-designed (so semi coustom) templates or a blank one you could use, also have someComapny logos (eclipse, CP, Macdev....etc etc) you could put on (though i dont reall like that idea....just cause people could use it w/o being actualy sponsored) Though is really simple, only problem is i have all my logos/gfx in .psd and you have to have it in jpeg/png/gif :(

Anybody else goign to try it????

The Pumper
06-25-2008, 01:21 PM
i was gunna try it
never got around to it

DFSniper
06-25-2008, 01:22 PM
looks cool, but i didnt see any price tags...

LostCause
06-25-2008, 01:25 PM
reason is its a Beta site, there real (well this is real thinking about it) site will be up soon i guess. looks cool, please tell me if anyone gets around to it.

deano 177
06-26-2008, 07:29 AM
They have some prices. $100,000,000.00 usd for a jersey, lol. They are "opening soon".

calebh
07-05-2008, 02:53 PM
i'm trying it... it might be a while before i have anything in my hands though, cuz i don't want to use one of the backgrounds they have. i'm trying to get a jersey made for our team at tulane

EDIT: it seems the store is up. there are actual prices now. lol

battlechaser
07-05-2008, 03:51 PM
The guys at IOG are actually coming up with a jersey, Animal was one of the printers suggested.

LostCause
07-06-2008, 01:45 PM
tell me how it works!!!

calebh
07-06-2008, 02:05 PM
they send you blank templates for front, back, and sleeves, you design a base design, which they will put on their website. then people can find your design, add to it (name/number/team/logo/whatever), and buy it. you can also set your own price above the base cost, and you keep the profit.

what i'll be doing is designing a tulane jersey with everything complete, leaving a place for name and number. each of our members can go buy one, add their own name and number, and have the jersey shipped directly to them.

you can upload as many base designs as you want, and there are no minimum orders. price is very reasonable for a fully custom jersey, too.

Ace24
07-13-2008, 09:13 PM
If you get the profits... doesn't that mean that you can design it, have your team mates buy it, then get them essentially for free since you'll be getting the money back?

calebh
07-14-2008, 03:17 AM
some of it. there's a base price that the company charges, but anything over that, you get to keep. if your teammates buy it, you'll get the extra back. if others buy it, you get those profits, too. but that's only anything over the base price. it does cost some money to make the jerseys, and to provide a little profit to the company so they can continue to do this