PDA

View Full Version : How to antisiphon a CO2 tank

druid
12-28-2005, 08:52 PM
****I want to post my antisiphon instructions with pics. The forum default only allows 4 pics...I have 26...Otter.....can you change it and I can edit this post??

Drefish99
12-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Why not just set it up on several posts? I'm sure you won't be disturbed as action on the forums right now are slow.

druid
12-29-2005, 02:03 AM
because I ended up saving it to an email that I can just copy and paste it to one post. Also, it's easier to follow being all in one post.

On another note...If there were to be GOTM contests...how will the creator be able to host the pics if (s)he can only do 4 pics at a time? It's a bit on the rediculous side to limit the boards. I know it can easily be done from the Admin CP...all one has to do is up the amount of loadable pics...

OtterSC
12-29-2005, 03:25 AM
i am working on the number of pics.

on a side not to the subject, i will say that i would be cautious about posting it. i am removing my article from my site. there have been law suites about people hurting themselves and sueing the place the article was found dispite the warning of not taking responsibility. means nothing in a court. remember some time ago the woman that had her tank unscrew and rocket?

druid
12-29-2005, 03:00 PM
so, does that mean you don't want me to post it or what?

ooglieboogliebob
12-29-2005, 03:17 PM
haha ... you should rather just put the instructions in a link or something in your siggy :p ... yeah i have that email too .. i got it from tim.