PDA

View Full Version : upgrading spyder imagine LED

Inroom
06-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi guys I would appreciate some useful comments, information, tips etc so thanks in advance.

I have a Spyder Imagine LED and I want to sort of see how far I can take it. Ive already upgraded the barrel and its running on N2. I want to get a rocking trigger (any frame would do but rocking trigger just catches my attention more) because the original e-frame is sort of beat up and the trigger is not as fast as I was hoping. Ive been looking online and their seems to be 2 type of rocking trigger and i just cant find any information on what the difference are.

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/paintballgate_2008_16272565

http://www.deopaintball.com/d_images/69089-1.jpg

theyre practically the same with he exception of the look, price and C.A.M.D feature. Can anyone explain this to me?

Plus ive noticed some people here that are agianst getting a rocking trigger. Im pretty much open to getting anything else if you have something better in mind. Thanks again!

DirtySouth
06-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Ok...First of all, some people don't like rocking triggers because they're not tournament legal.

Also, the bottom pic the bolt is for a rear cocking spyder. You'd have to use the top one for an imagine.

Inroom
06-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey thanks for the quick response!

theres no way that the bottom one would work on my imagine even if I dont use the bolt? Cause Ive seen both of them being sold w/o bolts and thats what confused me. I thought it was some kind of combo or something. I just happen to be posting up pictures of the rocking tigger with bolts cause it was already on my screen.

But yeah most of the time I play in private groups so i dont think there would be a problem unless the ref's still wont allow it..then Ill reconsider.

DirtySouth
06-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Yea, either one can be used.

Inroom
06-24-2008, 05:18 PM
so theres no difference other than the bolt that could come with it. if thats it then thanks!

DirtySouth
06-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Yep!

The Pumper
06-24-2008, 07:09 PM
You can upgrade basically anything. If you want an eframe, just get an camd or esp frame and put a new board it.
There are plenty of bolts to choose from. ACS seems to be pretty popular.