PDA

View Full Version : electra 05 problems

spyderman
02-26-2006, 10:59 PM
ok guys
i havew the electra and everytime i fire this thing it blows back up the hopper
and burst balls all the time in the hopper and hopper feed neck and also the barrel.
i use the empire reloder b hopper

i am also using this marker as it came straight out of the box
is there an after marker bolt? if so where can they be got?
can you put seals on the acs bolt to minimise or stop blowback?

bear in mind i live in great britain and getting parts for this gun is nigh on impossible so web addys would be appreciated if you have them

cheers

shunut
02-27-2006, 04:20 AM
Ok, first the blow back issue. With the Reloader be on there you really shouldn't be having blowback problems since it is a force feed loader, meaning there is constant pressure on the paint. It is possible that the paint you are using is brittle and the Reloader and blowback combined are too much for it, I'm not sure.

As for bolt, you can't really but seals on the ACS bolt, if its delrin. The aluminum one already has them on it. There are many other bolts you could put in there but I'm not sure if they will solve your problems. However a couple good bolts are the AKA Lightning Bolt, the ACP Blue Bolt or if you could find a used one because they aren't manufactured anymore the APM Tigershark Bolt is good.

I hope I helped some, if not I'm sorry.

ooglieboogliebob
02-27-2006, 02:29 PM
umm... im thinking it's the detent .. since i had that as a problem before ...

bird
02-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Same problem I get all the time. Even with my halo b, the blow back is shredding the balls in the hopper. and even blowing the lid off my hopper once. -_-;;

ooglieboogliebob
02-27-2006, 04:00 PM
.... thats tremendous blowback ... try a hard valve spring with a light main spring .. should reduce it a bit ...

Also, try lubing you gun and polishing it .. Also, drill holes in your feedneck so the excess air goes out the tubing

spyder05guy
03-01-2006, 07:20 AM
Also, if possible, try not to insert your hopper all the way down the feed neck. That way air can escape from the slot that is in the feedneck just below the thumb screw. The Detents is a good idea as mentioned in this thread earlier. I was having bad chops too until i went to the Halo B with the victory board, but you hopper is more than effecient.

ooglieboogliebob
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
umm... well you also should probably rather than the feedneck not being all the way in .. drill holes in the feedneck to relieve the blowback