PDA

View Full Version : So I was at Panera and saw...

bamf-hacker
06-23-2008, 05:55 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/BAMF-HacKeR/other%20stuff/WhatNottodo.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks leaving everything out in a public place when you are in the bathroom, completely out of site, is a bit trustworthy?

Team Ramrod
06-23-2008, 05:57 PM
So what did the Pawn shop give ya?

Hoppy11
06-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Obviously it is a bit over trusting.. creepy people like you took pictures of it.

bamf-hacker
06-23-2008, 06:26 PM
I had to take a picture, I was in complete shock.

Ace24
06-23-2008, 06:46 PM
I've seen stuff like that before. I've also seen kids leave $900 bikes unattended and unlocked out side of a store. I would wait and watch as someone stole the bike then phone the police.

I would later tell the kid that he's an idiot and to never do it again.

People don't tend to think. They figure it's a public place and the workers there will look after their things. It happens at our field too. People leave their really nice guns out in the open for too long and don't stay around, or leave paint, gear or the like out and it gets stolen. Most of the time the gear gets returned and the perp gets arrested, but it's rather shocking how idiotic people can be.

irishwarrior
06-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Obviously it is a bit over trusting.. creepy people like you took pictures of it.

I had to take a picture, I was in complete shock.

Hmmmmmmm, jk lol. Now that's definitely over-trusting. It's kind of sad though that we are sitting here laughing at the naivete of someone leaving their stuff out, I mean, sad that it's naive to think someone won't take/mess with anything.

Muddytaco
06-23-2008, 06:55 PM
And moments after that picture was taken......

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/muddytaco3/150706fa.jpg

bamf-hacker
06-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Nah I wanted the purse... It matched my shiny silver shoes and belt perfectly :)

The Pumper
06-23-2008, 07:03 PM
lol so true muddy
thats how hes posting this ;)

Ace24
06-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow, thats a pretty good photoshop hahaha.

vwjimmy
06-24-2008, 04:19 AM
HEADLINE:
'Hacker arrested for liberating idiots laptop'
News at 11
:)

bamf-hacker
06-24-2008, 05:04 AM
If I am going to jail, it is not going to be over one laptop :)

I would liberate 100000 of them. I want to make headline news not the local stuff.

I am back at Panera this morning lets see what "I D 10 T's" show up today!

DisIsMyUsername
06-24-2008, 05:04 AM
lmfao @ the edit.

It's not the same around here....Well sometimes.

I actually saw an open trunk @ my university's parking garage. I was kind enough to peek in, then close it.

Karma is a beesh if I would have taken something.

LostCause
06-24-2008, 05:57 AM
Think people still have the old mentatlity that people are trust worthy...when there not....Still ....im not leaving any of my stuff like that out in the open :D

And nice Photoshop skills muddy!

HelpDeskHustler
06-24-2008, 06:02 AM
I would have left a note that said "In the time it takes you to read this note, I could have stolen your laptop, cellphone, briefcase, car and purse because you left them here, unattended, while you were in the bathroom." Then wait to see her reaction.

DisIsMyUsername
06-24-2008, 06:24 AM
I would have left a note that said "In the time it takes you to read this note, I could have stolen your laptop, cellphone, briefcase, car and purse because you left them here, unattended, while you were in the bathroom." Then wait to see her reaction.

I woulda done this.

pbgrandpa
06-24-2008, 07:00 AM
And moments after that picture was taken......

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/muddytaco3/150706fa.jpg
Uh huh....now I know where my laptop came from :)

Ace24
06-24-2008, 08:16 AM
He traded it for one of your guns?

florios
06-24-2008, 08:38 AM
you guys are crazy why would you steal that computer when theres a perfectly good coffee right there!!!!

Ace24
06-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Because it's half full. You don't know what kinda back wash she might have spewed back into that thing.

bamf-hacker
06-24-2008, 10:09 AM
more important, those of you know me I would not compute on a 6 year old gen one tablet :)

No instances today at Panera :)

HelpDeskHustler
06-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Whoa.... hold on. you were actually at this panera?! I hope you were either seizing your right to free internet or purchasing high sugar items or else your man card may be liable to be revoked. Better be geting lots of warez.

A few friends and I were almost thrown out of a panera (we were having mnt dew and cinnamon rolls so it's ok) because we were having a CSS lan party on laptops.

bamf-hacker
06-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Whoa.... hold on. you were actually at this panera?! I hope you were either seizing your right to free internet or purchasing high sugar items or else your man card may be liable to be revoked. Better be geting lots of warez.

A few friends and I were almost thrown out of a panera (we were having mnt dew and cinnamon rolls so it's ok) because we were having a CSS lan party on laptops.

OH my young friend you have much to learn...

Panera = Free WiFi
Panera = Good food
Panera = Good Coffee and as many free refills you can stomach
and most important...........

Panera = LOTS OF HOT WOMEN!!!

LostCause
06-24-2008, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=bamf-hacker;206927]OH my young friend you have much to learn...

Panera = Free WiFi=As mentioned before CSS Lan parites or COD4 lan parties
Panera = Good foodhave a friend you knwo who works there...half off even better, also they get all the left over food after it closes
and most important...........dunkin donuts=better...

Panera = LOTS OF HOTCollege WOMEN!!!QUOTE]

The last one is the most important of them all.....

HelpDeskHustler
06-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Their wifi isn't that good unless you crack their stupid IE garbage. Not to mention it's a terribly vulnerable hotspot. I'd only use it to torrent warez. The food is overpriced. 5 dollars for soup is outrageous.
I don't drink coffee and any place with open fountains is free refills on dew.
The women there are old. :/ -revised statement: except near colleges, but you might have better luck at starbucks even though those girls tend to be a bit more high-maintenance.

LostCause
06-24-2008, 11:16 AM
WTF! iit sent twice...sorry and im near a college so it works

DFSniper
06-24-2008, 12:40 PM
whoah, wait... a girl going to the restroom without her phone????????????????? :confused:

lol taco...

vikingshadow
06-24-2008, 12:57 PM
OH my young friend you have much to learn...

Panera = Free WiFi
Panera = Good food
and most important...........

Panera = LOTS OF HOT WOMEN!!!

Reason enough for anyone over the age of 25 to go! The three essentials - food, looking at hot women (after a certain age they tend to be a hassle so looking is sometimes better than touching) and intarwebz (you can find ANYTHING on thar...)

The women there are old. :/ -revised statement: except near colleges, but you might have better luck at starbucks even though those girls tend to be a bit more high-maintenance.

Unless they're in the 50 - 100 range and saggy baggy ratty looking women, so? Maturity, know what they want and aren't afraid to get it,and know how to do things - add to that the fact that some of us would be considered "old", I'm not seeing a bad side to this!

Too bad the closest Panera to me, that I know of, is 150 miles away - smack dab in the middle of a college town!

DFSniper
06-24-2008, 01:04 PM

heh... i know where i'm going when i get bored! AND it happens to be right across the street from the mall!

and the only starbucks we have around here is inside barnes and noble, so its not a REAL starbucks. :(

HelpDeskHustler
06-24-2008, 01:05 PM
The one near me is like in the center of single-mother-who-smokes-ville.

Not to mention a cinnamon roll is like 4 dollars. That's outrageous. But seriously, their hotspot isn't great. You can't even get an outlet seat because the new age office workers sit there for ages at a time.

edit: DFS: NOOOOOOOOOO! **** the mall. There lies hell. Girls who insist on shopping at the mall and have othergood options for shopping that aren't at the mall are high maintenance. There is nothing to be found at the mall of value.

DFSniper
06-24-2008, 01:39 PM
heh. my best friend and i go when we're bored. we hit up game stop, hot topic, the guitar store, fye, and then visit with his chick friend that works at spencer's. the rest of the time we walk around, and there ALWAYS hot girls there, high school, college, you name it!

edit: as for other options to shop: theres wal-mart, kmart, target, and small strip-mall fashion stores, so for them, the mall is probably the ONLY decent place to shop this side of louisville!

LostCause
06-24-2008, 02:55 PM
kohls.....nough said, we have a small mall, so i know most the girls :( though going to the big city malls.....its like a girl buffet

HelpDeskHustler
06-24-2008, 02:57 PM
I had a really long post about how much I hate the mall and why, but I tried to capitalize "w" and hit ctrl+w instead... I don't know when that actually came to be some window destroyer, but because of it, you may never know why I hate the mall, and what kind of person I become when I step through those awful doors.

codymm1014
06-24-2008, 04:58 PM
heh. my best friend and i go when we're bored. we hit up game stop, hot topic, the guitar store, fye, and then visit with his chick friend that works at spencer's. the rest of the time we walk around, and there ALWAYS hot girls there, high school, college, you name it!

edit: as for other options to shop: theres wal-mart, kmart, target, and small strip-mall fashion stores, so for them, the mall is probably the ONLY decent place to shop this side of louisville!

Fayette Mall?

DFSniper
06-24-2008, 07:01 PM
e-town mall. IMO its better than st. matthews mall in louisville, i havent been to the other one yet.

vwjimmy
06-25-2008, 06:46 PM
If I am going to jail, it is not going to be over one laptop :)

I would liberate 100000 of them. I want to make headline news not the local stuff.

I am back at Panera this morning lets see what "I D 10 T's" show up today!

HEADLINE:
"Hacker gets arrested for crashing eastern seaboard internet hubs with his own virus "Defence Contractor Paintballer" "
News at 11
:p

DFSniper
06-25-2008, 07:08 PM
lol! you forgot :news:

good to see you around, jimmy!

bamf-hacker
06-25-2008, 07:25 PM
HEADLINE:
"Hacker gets arrested for crashing eastern seaboard internet hubs with his own virus "Defence Contractor Paintballer" "
News at 11
:p

Much better Jimmy!!!

Ace24
06-25-2008, 07:36 PM
edit: DFS: NOOOOOOOOOO! **** the mall. There lies hell. Girls who insist on shopping at the mall and have othergood options for shopping that aren't at the mall are high maintenance. There is nothing to be found at the mall of value.

Not true at all...

Yes, there are a bunch of high maintenance girls there, but there are also those girls everywhere you go.

My type of girls go there.... but aren't in A&E or Hollister... they're in Hot Topic, FYE, Spencers, and those type of stores. I love going to Hot Topic for various reasons. Last time I was in there, two out of the 3 girls there hit on me. (One was over 18 and the other was like 16) They started talking to me, gave me a hug, and asked if I was single. Then when I told them I wasn't, they replied with a sigh and asked if my gf was as hot as they were lmao.

It's rather amusing to say the least.

Panera is a nice place to chill. Lots of local, young, ladies hang out there... and Starbucks. My gf is a Starbucks fanatic.