PDA

View Full Version : Lasoya Promaster

durrell
02-26-2006, 07:12 PM
The gun itself was old news, but new pics have came out.

This is the official Lasoya promaster thread. All other threads will be closed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/madpooh516/clpm/clpm1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/madpooh516/clpm/clpm2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/madpooh516/clpm/clpm3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/madpooh516/clpm/clpm4.jpg

Comes with dual guage block for LPR and HPR.
Vigilante HPR custom anno'd to match.
Teflon bolt, with quick strip out the back of the gun.
Smooth and cut down lightweight body.
Dust finish with fade anno.
New style LPR housing 'quick clean' grooves, for grip to undo the reg but also wipe clean with a finger tip. When playing X-ball you don't want to spend hours getting paint out of every nook and cranny.
New style Ram cap again with 'quick clean' grooves, for grip to undo the reg but also wipe clean with a finger tip.
Low rise feed neck.
New trigger.
New board functionality.
Cut out in the grip frame to allow you to put the battery in without removing the frame side.
Possibly some other stuff Chris is still working on.

leed
02-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Meh, these were on PBreview, the pictures too. Iono, doesn't look that great, a nice matte/dull coat anno, but other than that, bleh, I like the normal milling better.

durrell
02-26-2006, 07:38 PM
It reminds me of the Borgs a bit..idk just me though..

DRAGON
02-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Alway nice to get a brand new marker that is not fully functional from the box lol. I'm not liking this one. The back portion in the bolt area of the initial release looks much better -

DyNasty9
02-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Alway nice to get a brand new marker that is not fully functional from the box lol. I'm not liking this one. The back portion in the bolt area of the initial release looks much better -
i like how it looks. not the best looking gun ive seen but its decent. and dragon by not fuctional out of the box you mean it has no ASA? which is something most people upgrade anyway.

DRAGON
02-26-2006, 09:46 PM
..........and dragon by not fuctional out of the box you mean it has no ASA? which is something most people upgrade anyway.

No ASA and no line so when you get it, you can't even shoot it. I personally have never upgraded a BL ASA. If I'm not mistaken, they're all pretty much the same right? BTW, on this one it's not an upgrade, it's just something that the marker lacked. Don't get me wrong, I like promasters I just don't like the fact that you're only getting a partial marker so ICD can give customers the illusion that the marker costs less. If they added a BL ASA they'd have to charge you more and you would no longer have the illusion that it's in a relative price range of an Ion because retail would be above $400 -

chubb0rz
02-27-2006, 04:14 AM
by BL ASA you mean duck bill? or one of their on/off's? Because for a duckbill $20+ increase I would prefer it had none and save that 20. Plus they're on/off's arent the greatest.

DRAGON
02-27-2006, 05:24 AM
No, I mean bottom line ASA, BL ASA. You guys are being rediculous as not supplying the whole frikin marker by ICD. How many other manufacturers DO NOT supply the whole marker when you purchase it? The majority or 1%? I'd prefer to have the whole damned marker intact so I could just throw a tank on it and try it out w/o being inconvenienced of having to add & search out parts with a BRAND NEW PRODUCT before I can actually try/use it -

QAZ123
02-27-2006, 05:37 AM
I agree they could at least put a duckbill or something on it. Kinda silly really.

JB.

chubb0rz
02-27-2006, 06:23 AM
Sorry drago...i'm not in the mind set of a normal/avg buyer as i have a collection of rails and on/offs i could slap on it. and yes i think they should at least add a duck bill but to tack on $20 on the price i would rather see it without on. If the price remained the same or they only added about 5-10 than i would be ok (as a reg. person)

lewizz124
02-27-2006, 10:03 AM
No, I mean bottom line ASA, BL ASA. You guys are being rediculous as not supplying the whole frikin marker by ICD. How many other manufacturers DO NOT supply the whole marker when you purchase it? The majority or 1%? I'd prefer to have the whole damned marker intact so I could just throw a tank on it and try it out w/o being inconvenienced of having to add & search out parts with a BRAND NEW PRODUCT before I can actually try/use it -

whats the big deal? the pm5's and timmys and other high end guns dont have asa's. i think its better that way so you can put an asa that you like on the gun.

DRAGON
02-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh that's better yet, pay $1500 and get no bottom line lol. May as well take the barrel, the reg and bolt as well, everybody ups those. Crap, just sell me a body and stickies or better yet, i'll just take the box and upgrade it..........here's $500 :p

After all this, I wonder why the FS7's have BL ASA's? -

timbertiger20
02-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I don't know but I would have gladly taken the FS7 for $20 less without the ASA. The stock one's need modded to work really well. The flow is restrictive above 20 BPS. My Borg did not come with an ASA as well. The reason high end markers don't come with ASA's is most people wat a drop or something. I'm probably one of the few that doesn't care because I remote my $1000 guns......LOL. I did go out and buy all new CP On/Offs so I don't loose the knobs any longer! I've wasted two on/offs due to that problem! My new Borg didn't come with an ASA as well. I like that promaster.....wish someone had one in my area to check out!

Chris Cole
02-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Yet another reason why I like Smart Parts. All of their guns are ready to shoot out of the box. Just add air.

I like the concept behind this upped Promaster, but I refuse to buy anything with the name Lasoya on it. Unless it's on a roll and 2-ply.

phatphil
02-27-2006, 11:55 AM
I agree with Chubs, I'd rather save $20 and not bother with a duck bill, just slap on a rail and on-off. Timmies, Bushies, Last year's Protos, DM3s, DM4s, Angels, Defiant 2s, Promasters *i think*, etc. Every person has their own asa preferences. What's the point in including a part stock that most people will upgrade anyway?

claustrophobia9
02-27-2006, 12:08 PM
meh... it sucks.

DFSniper
02-27-2006, 12:45 PM
im with Drago, but i understand why they do it. most people [that buy mid/high level markers] upgrade their BLs to their favorite style On/Offs anyways...

QAZ123
02-27-2006, 12:55 PM
So is Lasoya not doing anything with Bob Long anymore?

JB.

*EM1-Master*
02-27-2006, 01:20 PM
The Ion is the perfect example of why they didn't include one ;)

ShadowX
02-27-2006, 02:07 PM
thanks for bashing the ion evan, lol. im J/K.

but yea, i can see why they dont include them, also it doesnt really matter to me, cause i will never have enough money for a gun over 400 bucks anyway. lol.