PDA

View Full Version : have super big problem....

chulito1992
06-17-2008, 09:11 PM
well i have my mr2 and since i did the break the bolt mod ive been having some problems..when i shoot without paint it shoots fine but when i shoot with paint in it it shoots them really really slow and does a farting sound and then i have to cock it again...i need some help i dont know if i have to buy a new bolt or striker and i dont wanna waste money so i need some advice,,plzzzz i need helppppppppp:(

Lonus
06-18-2008, 03:17 AM
Is your striker buffer in front of the striker? Check your striker oring. Check that valve and valve pin and spring are in right.

pb34
06-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Is your tank full? Is your battery charged?

cyberthrasher_706
06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
oil, oil, oil. make sure everything is lubed and in the right position. check to make sure you don't need new orings and make sure you have a good battery, not just a charged one.

chulito1992
06-18-2008, 10:47 PM
ive lubed and cleaned eveything and i put everything in its place so thats why i dont knw whats wrong ,,is it the striker or the bolt i putted the ol valve in cause the turbo valve was broken so i think its the striker...help

fiendcbr
06-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I had the same problem when I put the bolt in up side down. Make sure the bolt is in the right side up... Just my 2cents

chulito1992
06-19-2008, 09:29 PM
everything is right in its place,heres what i know the valves good the valve pin is good,the regulator is good,the only thing i havent done is replaced all of the o rings,so im gonna try that and if it doesnt work ill know for sure its the bolt or striker....

pb34
06-20-2008, 07:19 AM
You never answered if your tank is full and if your battery is charged.

slim and shady
06-20-2008, 07:43 PM
I dont think that your bolt would be causeing the problems that you describe. I would again repeat pb34's question is the tank full and battery charged. I would check that then have a closer look at the valve you said that you had to put the old one it did you make sure none of it was damaged or dirty?

chulito1992
06-24-2008, 10:39 PM
well i thik that the tank has nothing to do with cause i can shoo t well with mytippmann,,soo i dont think its a problem and the bateery is a 9v which doesnt work well but i dont think thats the problem cause the speed is normal,,and the valve i had to take out the turbo valve i installed and is was al scratched up and it didnt work so i installd the old one...but the thing is it shoots fine and everything without the balls,the problem is when i put the paintballs in the chamber i dont know...it just farts and shoot the paintbball really slowthe i have to recock it...is it that i broke the acs bolt or something cause i did the beaking the acs thing so i think the bolt is really soft .....i dont know i think im gonna change all of the o rings and see if that is it im changing the bolt and the striker and buying them from alamo city paintball

slim and shady
06-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Let us know how it turns out.

son_250
07-11-2008, 08:15 PM
My gun started the exact same thing last week, I have done no mods to my mr2 internally but am having the exact same problem. I feel alot of air comin out the back of the gun when i shoot.

bigred76
07-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Change/lube the striker and bolt orings.

slim and shady
07-12-2008, 06:14 AM
:yeahthat: also when you took it apart to do the break in the bolt mod did you ensure to put the striker buffer behind the striker and not infront of it?