PDA

View Full Version : official movie disscussion thread.

claustrophobia9
02-26-2006, 03:58 PM
ok each week, well have a quick vote to decide what to watch, and then discuss it after its on and say what we liked, didnt ect. like a book club, but with movies... this week, since it just started, we'll watch swordfish, since there hasnt been a vote (well do it every sunday since thats when the guides come in the paper, so every1 can make a suggestion).

if it gets popular, we can do it more often... this weeks is SWORDFISH on TBS, around 7-8 depending where you live. watch it discuss it. lets see how this goes, any suggestions, pm me and ill put them here

fishsticks
02-26-2006, 10:06 PM
much better when its not on cable.

Recon by Fire
02-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Halle Berry :) She is quite the 'tard IRL but hot! Awesome opening to the show, welcome to world of claymore mines, LOL.

DFSniper
02-27-2006, 01:31 AM
seen it once, it was pretty good

ooglieboogliebob
02-27-2006, 04:00 AM
hah i havn't seen it at all ... wish i had cable .......

claustrophobia9
02-27-2006, 04:23 AM
much better when its not on cable.
u just like the part where shes topless...

my friend and i had seen that 3 times in a row and didnt understand it until the 3rd time, i like how they start in the cafe, dfs sent me a pm, itll go at the top when i read it.

Angel69
02-27-2006, 05:10 AM
quick question: has anyone seen the movie "The new world" with collin farrel and shtufffff in it? it loooked REALLLLY goood but it wasnt in theatres too long so i didnt get a chance to see it :( if u saw it was it any good?:confused:

claustrophobia9
02-27-2006, 01:01 PM
no i didnt see it. dfs asked if we could watch doom. i declined because we're doing a vote on movies that will be on cable and most people will have access to.

ooglieboogliebob
02-27-2006, 06:36 PM
heh .. doom actually wasn't bad movie ... sorta like resident evil ... but different

claustrophobia9
02-28-2006, 04:38 AM
heh .. doom actually wasn't bad movie ... sorta like resident evil ... but different
was the part that was different the fact that in one there were zombies taking over the city and it was tactically nuked and the other had a hacker who released frozen funds for a terrorist against terrorists so he could wage his war?

DFSniper
02-28-2006, 12:54 PM
lol, claus. since we're on the subject: i thought it was a combo between Alien and Resident Evil

back on topic: that whole lifting the bus with a helicopter stuff was BS...

ooglieboogliebob
02-28-2006, 04:49 PM
hmm.. i'v never seen alien before .. so i wouldn't know ... :p ..

claustrophobia9
02-28-2006, 05:52 PM
ya just on a ship that becomes infested with an alien that lays eggs in your mouth with a shaftlike object then the eggs form a hunting alien in your chest and the alien busts out and the people that were on the ship are trying to get off of it. and those choppers can lift busses, theyre designed to lift a large cargo box with an equal wieght to that of a semi or in this case, a bus. but i dont think THOSE cables would hold maybe like 4 on each. the coolest part imo was the pulling the handbreak and owning those two guys in the gmcs

ooglieboogliebob
02-28-2006, 06:24 PM
hahaha .. sounds like a good movie .. i should watch it :)