PDA

View Full Version : bt-16 Apex help

interceptorMR2
06-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Does the iron sight on the BT-16 apex barrel come off? It doesnt look like it, but it seems stupid to make it not be able to come off. I've taken the shroud off and the apex tip, but there is still no way for me to get it off, anyone know what else I need to do? it looks like part that holds the apex in place might come off, idk.

slim and shady
06-13-2008, 08:21 PM
What you wrote is very confusing but to take the sight off the barrel there is a little allen key underneith the sight. look at the underneith of the sight and im sure you will see it loosen it off and it should be free of the barrel.

slim and shady
06-13-2008, 08:22 PM
By the way I like your quote(SP) on of my faverit shows.

interceptorMR2
06-13-2008, 08:38 PM
oh hey, band of brothers? thats my favorite series! love it, I'm a huge WWII buff, if you've seen my guitar on the non paintball section, you can tell im into it.

I got the sight off, i couldnt find an allen key on the iron M16 sight (sorry it was so vague, i meant the iron sight that sticks up in front of the foregrip) but i took off the apex tip, then took the o-rings off the little cover that goes underneath the apex, took those little covers off and was able to slide the iron sight off. thanks anyways