PDA

View Full Version : Q-pod problems

sneekypete
06-13-2008, 12:50 PM
So I was testing a new cofiguration with the q-loader and wanted to see if the elbow I made would work so I did a drop test. About 1/2 way through the pod I got 2 paintballs jamed one on top of the other. Dont ask me why they did not break. Anyways I got them unjamed but now my pod only unloades half of the pod. I treid to increase the amount of pre-winds and it did seem to help a little. I put about 15 pre-wind and now it unloades about 3/4 of the pod. Should I maybe put a few more on ( dont want to break it ) or do you think it might be something else?

slim and shady
06-13-2008, 02:23 PM
I just asked a friend of mine but havnt got a responce yet when he lets me know I will let you know.

sneekypete
06-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Cool thanks

sneekypete
06-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Try and figure this one out.
Sat. I was trying to get the pod working so I pulled it all a part and I see nothing. So I put it back together and do another drop test and still only about 75% of the pod emtied. 2 more tries. Gave up.

Sun. Went playing and brought the pod anyway. I would use that pod 1st each round to get it out of the way and as the day progressed more and more balls starting comming out of the pod. By the end of the day it worked great. When I got home I did a drop test and works fine. DONT ASK ME
Sure frustrated the hell out of me though
PS Still love the Q-loader

bassmasta
06-17-2008, 11:08 AM
it's that nut in the middle that controls how far wound the pod is. sometimes it comes out of sync with the balls in the pod, and it will fix itself, or you can wind the nut back.

sneekypete
06-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Cool that good to know. Thanks for the info