PDA

View Full Version : MR1 problem =(

linker
06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
ok so i just bought an MR1 and it was my second time using it. heres the problem it only shoots 20 ft at the most. its a brand new co2 tank and it is full.(trust me i know if its full) the first time i used it it was just fine and shot normal. now my dad seems to think that the bottom bolt were the hopper is is sucking in air and is messing up my pressure. is that the problem? please help me out.

linker
06-12-2008, 07:44 PM
oh and im missing that bottom bolt.

sneekypete
06-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I am not sure but I dont think that is your problem. To be sure cover the bolt hole with your finger and see if ait gets out. I would check the orings on the bolt

TheDarkShadow
06-12-2008, 08:09 PM
turn you volocity up

slim and shady
06-12-2008, 08:41 PM
by the bottom bolt I can only assume that you mean the stryker? I would first check red striker o-ring for damage and lub it up really well chances are that could solve your problem. Did you clean and oil the marker after use. Did you change anything like turning down the velocity screw? Also check to see that nothing is restricting your airway including the hose, check for kinks ect. But I would start at the striker o-ring most often that is the problem. Let us know how it turns out.

cyberthrasher_706
06-12-2008, 09:52 PM
did you or anyone else clean it after you used it that first time? Sounds like your bolt's in upside down.

deano 177
06-13-2008, 05:02 AM
The "bottom bolt w[h]ere the hopper is" might mean a screw that holds the feed neck on and not the striker(black short bolt with the red o-ring). I don't think that could cause this issue. As posted above, check to be sure that the top bolt is in correctly. The hole in the middle of the bolt must point down. Check the diagrams (http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/mr1.pdf) and make sure that everything is in correctly. When placing the lower striker bolt assembly back in the marker, make sure the striker buffer(26A) is not infront of the striker. You should put the striker bolt in first, then the spring and then the striker buffer. Then you can put the velocity adjuster in.

irishwarrior
06-13-2008, 08:39 AM
After you air up your marker put your ear to it and see if you can hear any air leaking somewhere.

Zee
06-13-2008, 03:17 PM
lube the striker and check the orings.

linker
06-14-2008, 04:23 PM
thanks guys im gunna go try that now.