PDA

View Full Version : Help!spyder Vs1 W/ Virtue Board

nirvana21
06-11-2008, 12:18 AM
why are the eyes on while shooting so slow? like its going at 4-5 balls per second, well thats just like without air and just hearing the clicking noise, and with out eyes, it'll go to max rate of fire

nirvana21
06-11-2008, 12:19 AM
why are the eyes on while shooting so slow? like its going at 4-5 balls per second, well thats just like without air and just hearing the clicking noise, and with out eyes, it'll go to max rate of fire

i got a spyder vs1, virtue board, jj ceramic 14'' barrel, 48c compressed air, evlution3 hopper,and a clamping feedneck.

DirtySouth
06-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Oh...Since there's nothing in the breach, the eyes are detecting an error. If you get some paint and air, you'll shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.

vikingshadow
06-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Yes, he's correct. Boards are set up to fire fast with the eyes on so long as it detects paint MOVING through the breech.

Reason I say that, is if you just put your finger down the feedneck, or put a ball in there, unless it moves through the breech, the same thing will happen. It automatically defaults to a slower speed so that your gun won't outrun your loader when the eyes are blocked causing you to chop paint.

It's just another safety system built in, and you will notice a difference when you actualy use paint and air.

nirvana21
06-11-2008, 03:14 PM
man, thank you, TO BOTH OF YOU! really makes sense too, well i gotta get some air, because im out, thanks.