PDA

View Full Version : VS1 Frame????

fiendcbr
06-10-2008, 08:24 PM
I have searched around and could not find an answer... would a VS1 trigger frame fit on a VS3? and if so is there anything that I should be aware of? Thanks guy....

Also, i am planning on dropping in the Tadao if that makes a differance

deano 177
06-11-2008, 08:59 AM
I have searched around and could not find an answer... would a VS1 trigger frame fit on a VS3? and if so is there anything that I should be aware of? Thanks guy....

Also, i am planning on dropping in the Tadao if that makes a differance
Just from looking at the pictures... they look pretty much just like one another except for the shape of the trigger. It looks pretty similar to the Spyder E-trigger and the VS3/2's trigger. I was going to try to put the rocker on my MR1 but ended up not doing it. I found that the mounting holes were the same but the VS3's rocker had a little more metal to fill the gap between where the trigger guard and the air chamber is. I didn't feel like cutting it to fit so I never put it on there. I feel that the mounting holes for these markers will be the same so you should have no issues.

If it is one of the newer triggers then I have no idea.

TheDarkShadow
06-11-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm pretty sure it will fit. If I recall correctly, techsteve had a VS2 for sale which had a VS1 frame on it. a regular E-frame will not fit the VS series markers.
http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13733

fiendcbr
06-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the help guys....

Tech Steve
06-13-2008, 07:09 AM
yes it will fit...