PDA

View Full Version : eyes

sneekypete
06-06-2008, 08:27 PM
So I just got my virtue board installed but how do I know if the eyes are working. Right now all i get is saying malfunction in the eyes Could they not be line up? I pushed them into the holes as hard as I felt cumfortable (SP) or is thw only way to test them is with paint?

SpyderMan723
06-07-2008, 05:04 AM
So I just got my virtue board installed but how do I know if the eyes are working. Right now all i get is saying malfunction in the eyes Could they not be line up? I pushed them into the holes as hard as I felt cumfortable (SP) or is thw only way to test them is with paint?

stick your finger in the breach and pull the trigger... (without air!!!)

Edit:POST #1000!!!

slim and shady
06-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Whitht the eyes on when the marker is cocked the beam will be red indicating that there is no ball in the breach. If you stick your finger in the breach (Dont touch the trigger) the beam will turn blue indicating its ready to shoot. If you take your finger back out it will turn back red if it does that your eyes are fine. Or yopu could just grab some paint and shoot it through to see.

sneekypete
06-07-2008, 08:28 AM
So I tried to stick my finger in to change color but it just stays red

MonsterLopes
06-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Your board eyes may be set to bouncebeam?
Anyway to adjust eye sensitivity?

sneekypete
06-07-2008, 09:51 AM
think i found my problem. I only have one eye lighting up. Checked the wiring and it all looks good. Any sugestions

sneekypete
06-07-2008, 09:22 PM
yes I can ajust the sensitivity and I am not sure my board has the option for the eyes. I think they are suppose to be break beam and not bounce

bamf-hacker
06-08-2008, 02:57 AM
only one eye is supposed to light up. One is the emitter and the other is the receiver.

If you are sure they are not working in the gun take them out to test them.

Remove the eyes from the marker but leave them attached to the board. Power on the board and hold the two eye sensors. Then move them in front of each other to see if they are working. If they do then the they are not lining up right in the breach. If they don't they may be defective, so I would call Virtue for replacements.

sneekypete
06-08-2008, 07:33 AM
will do thanks I will try that

sneekypete
06-08-2008, 03:14 PM
So I got my eyes working and it when I tried to put everything back together and I crushed a Wire. Now it is broke for sure. Going to see if I can slpice it. If I can't does any one know if I can just get the eyes.

sneekypete
06-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Spliced and I think working. Have not shot paint with it yet but is seems to work when my finger breaks the beem. Red/Blue