PDA

View Full Version : i need big help

going60
06-06-2008, 11:30 AM
ok so fer some reason my pilot acs 05 started working up the other day .....when it is set on burst (3 or 6) it will fire the bolt once but it will try to fire off the other 2 or 5 befor the bolt even returns once and the safty will come now when i fire 2 fast or when the trigger is not fired within 15 second the gun has been cleaned 2 times seinc this started and the batteriy is brand spakin new (can some 1 help)?

MonsterLopes
06-06-2008, 11:47 AM
oh boy... where to begin...
-Could be the ACS bolt preventing you from chopping your slow feeding balls.
-Could be your velocity screw is adjusted too far forward, preventing the bolt from reaching the catch(sear).
-Could be you're outshooting your regulator and pressure loss is preventing the bolt from actioning completely.
-Could be ... meh, could be alot of things. Give more details.

Also, LEARN your gun. Understand how it works and you'll save yourself alot of time and money.

going60
06-06-2008, 12:49 PM
no i mean i never had the hopper hooked up to it when i was fireing it (but in semi auot i canfire close to 8 or 9 a second with no prob

TheDarkShadow
06-06-2008, 12:56 PM
are you using a rechargeable 9.6v battery?

going60
06-06-2008, 02:46 PM
are you using a rechargeable 9.6v battery?
..... no y?

Adampff
06-06-2008, 03:29 PM
That is what the gun takes...it should have come with the gun.

going60
06-06-2008, 04:52 PM
it did ...but i was only getting ike 30 min a charge so i sold it for like 20$....(is that whatis making my gun act screwy?) should i get a new 9 volt rechargibul battery or dose it take a certian kinda chargibull batter?

Sandman_Bravo
06-06-2008, 04:59 PM
A standard 9v will work just fine. Can you ellaborate more on what is exactly happening? No offence, but your first post was a little hard to decipher.

going60
06-06-2008, 05:03 PM
np....ok so when i fire 3 or 6 burst it will only get the first shot off when it is on auto it skips some shots when its on semi it works super well but the safty comes on for no reason

Sandman_Bravo
06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Check that you are using a fresh quality brand alkaline battery; like a Duracell or Energizer. (no dollar store Panasonics or wang-foo brands) Take the bolt and hammer out, clean and lube with some paintball oil. Take off the grips one side at a time and check visually that all the wires are routed in a safe fashion. That is; that none are pinched or have been pinched and/or have bare wire exposed. Also check the tourny lock jumper wire. Reassemble and drop a few drops of the same oil in the asa before you attach the gas. (CO2 or HPA) Try again and see what happens. One last thing to check is the set screws on the trigger. Is the trigger allowed enogh travel to completely depress and actuate the micro switch?

going60
06-07-2008, 12:19 PM
i cant get the bolt out...after i unscrew the top bolt and remove the bottom beice the bolt its self wont come out amost like it is stuck

florios
06-07-2008, 04:57 PM
theres a little hole on the top of your bolt push it down with the cocking pin and it should slide right out