PDA

View Full Version : Residents of utah, did you know about this ?

Taillo
06-06-2008, 09:18 AM
http://infowars.net/articles/june2008/060608Guns.htm

Sad

HelpDeskHustler
06-06-2008, 09:23 AM
they decided to pass a law because they get one complaint a month, sometimes 2?

Taillo
06-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Utah players and fields should spam them with complaints against this law so they beat the complaints numbers by a large margin just to show how ridiculous it is.

TheDarkShadow
06-06-2008, 09:45 AM
that's bull****

OSOK
06-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Wow, my friends and I in California got caught by police with airsoft guns. We had AR-15's pulled on us and held on us after they realised we had airsoft guns they threatened to shoot us if we didn't comply, they even asked one of us if we wanted to be shot (then he turned the safety off). We went to the station with our parents and threatened a law suit... They eventually admitted that they were at a wrong.

TheDarkShadow
06-06-2008, 12:24 PM
did they have orange tips?

OSOK
06-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Our guns were clear...

TheDarkShadow
06-06-2008, 12:31 PM
omg lol

calebh
06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
rofl

The rule would require residents to notify police if they plan to use items listed in the ordinance
can you imagine the flood of paperwork every weekend? enter nanny-state...

Kingman-Rep
06-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Wow, my friends and I in California got caught by police with airsoft guns. We had AR-15's pulled on us and held on us after they realised we had airsoft guns they threatened to shoot us if we didn't comply, they even asked one of us if we wanted to be shot (then he turned the safety off). We went to the station with our parents and threatened a law suit... They eventually admitted that they were at a wrong.

you are so lucky you don't live in LA!! LAPD would have shot you first and then said "oh Airsoft, my bad"

but seriously I heard Wisconsin is trying to Ban the play of paintball on public land.

DFSniper
06-06-2008, 03:48 PM
hmm, from what i heard, paintball on public land isn't exactly legal to begin with...

know what, Kingman-Rep? you're probably the most laid-back, unofficial Official i have ever come across. you don't bother with formalities and stuff all the others do. i guess thats why you fit in just fine with the rest of us :D

irishwarrior
06-06-2008, 04:29 PM
:yeahthat:

Critical
06-06-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm of mixed opinion here. On one side, we should have the right to use whatever type of simulated weapon we want, as long as we abide by the law. On the other hand, cops these days are fighting a war and they are heavily outgunned. This may be a misguided attempt to keep the officers from shooting a 14 year old with an airsoft gun that had the tip removed. Or, keep the public happy by making a purely token stand, which, while I disagree with it, I certainly understand their position.

bigred76
06-06-2008, 05:40 PM
you are so lucky you don't live in LA!! LAPD would have shot you first and then said "oh Airsoft, my bad"

but seriously I heard Wisconsin is trying to Ban the play of paintball on public land.

In San Jose, we get ONE warning! :crazy:

Whatever laws they wish to pass and they get by committee, they should have their public follow those laws. The committee is open to all input, so at this point it's only a suggestion and should be taken as such. :shrug:

applesauce
06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
i doubt this would affect the fields, they prolly have permits in place to use air powered firearms. as far as people using them in the woods, to the untrained ear, a paintball gun may sound like a real weapon. and those air soft guns are way to realistic. i wouldn't blame an officer for shooting someone that pointed a 'fake' AR15 at me that looked as convincing as a real one. those 2 cops that pointed guns at you after figuring out that you had air soft though...thats just over the line.

calebh
06-07-2008, 12:22 PM
despite the idiocy of our cops and governments here, sometimes i'm glad i live in the south. lol