PDA

View Full Version : Broke My Board, Now What?

HadesMR
06-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi!
Well, as the title states, I broke my board... I was stepping on the power cable that was plugged into the gun as I lifted the gun off a dirty pile of clothes and it pulled the cable out viciously.
I look in the hole where you would plug it in to charge and the pin wasn't there, right off the bat I knew I'd ruined it. I tried to switch it on and it won't turn on, blah.
I remove the grip and the piece is off the board completely, and clearly it's not just the fact that I can't charge it, it just won't turn on with a fully charged battery...
SO! Where can I get a stock MR2 board? I don't want an upgrade as I only use Semi and I'm sure a used MR2 board is pretty cheap. I have a Virtue in my Ion and most of my money goes into that since I do more Speedball than Woodsball now-a-days but I still bring it out and have fun with it from time to time and I'm dying to use it now and I can't.
Any suggestions as to where to go about picking up a stock MR2 board used?

pb34
06-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I would look around the BST section here and check if anyone is parting out an MR2. Otherwise just search any online stores/your local shop and if worse comes to worse you could always call Kingman and buy one from them.

chrisjb82
06-03-2008, 04:12 PM
hey i've got my stock board that I replaced with a Tadao that I am pretty sure that I have kicking aroung if you want it for a couple of bucks... just PM me if you are interested at all!!

interceptorMR2
06-03-2008, 04:19 PM
hey i think have the same problem you do, my dad said i don't need a new board, i just need the charger input, and he's been looking for an input. he's bought several, but they are all too big, and the prongs dont fit. Anyone know the size?