PDA

View Full Version : that lil gap in the MR3

hoodtrix
06-02-2008, 01:37 PM
has anyone come up with a way to solve that?(title) i want to get an mr3 instead of buying an mr2with eyes, but that gap realy concerns me

spyder pig
06-03-2008, 05:43 AM
what gap are you refering to?

hoodtrix
06-03-2008, 07:48 AM
the one between the pistol grip and the top half of the gun

KingTutBaller
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I own an mr2, and an Mr3, and sorry I'm not sure which gap you're talking about either. Where did you see this gap? Was this from a friend's marker or from someone elses who made have made this problem themselves? Correct me guys if I'm wrong, but isn't the body(beside the shroud and eye/detent holes) the exact same? (also no side plates, like on the mr2..)

If you have a pic to show of this, please put it up.

hoodtrix
06-17-2008, 10:06 AM
i just picked one up, its the battery charging port im talking about, should i just cover it with tape?

KingTutBaller
06-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, during play, your hand should be covering it. If you are concerned, yes by all means it wouldn't hurt covering it up, but I've never heard of any complaints about the port. Thanks for clearing that up. By the way the mr2 would also have that same open hole (unless with the mr2 with eyes they've attached a plug) so you'd be stuck with it no matter which you chose. Enjoy your mr3.

BackAlleyPb
07-21-2008, 03:25 PM
I know the one hes talking about, i just put a small piece of electric tape on it, actually i do it to all my guns when going paintball, its no biggy dude your fine