PDA

View Full Version : If Kingman were to produce a NEW AMG with new technology I would...

Drefish99
06-02-2008, 11:23 AM
If Kingman were to produce a NEW AMG with new technology I would...

Trying to gauge what the excitement would be for a new AMG.

bigred76
06-02-2008, 11:26 AM
I'd be pissed as I just bought an old one, LOL!

TheDarkShadow
06-02-2008, 11:28 AM
what kind of new technology? no that it really matters, I'd be excited

bigred76
06-02-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm guessing the pressure balance valve, Tadao board, and eyes.

Drefish99
06-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Balance valve or something like it. I would love it to have a clamping or lever lock feedneck. New boards that the VS/RS use or the new CAMD technology boards that that Electra use. Heck that would be cool if they could use an OLED board that Will designs so we can have an AMG LED and an AMG LCD like the old. Gotta have the bottomline female regulator for nostalgia and dare I say side cocking?

bigred76
06-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Dre, you're making my mouth water. :D The AMG was always my favorite Spyder by far. :)

BloodLustAC
06-02-2008, 01:16 PM
But the whole awesomeness of the old AMG was its low pressure operation.. which the newer Spyders already have.

Something that looks like an old AMG would be awesome, but how would it be any different from the current Spyders? they're all LP from the box.

HelpDeskHustler
06-02-2008, 01:23 PM
I'd look into it. we'd have to be talking a light body, possibly ego style rear of the gun. pressure balance. accept normal regulators and have a roller trigger. Oh, and negligible kick.

battlechaser
06-02-2008, 01:34 PM
As long as they kept a similar foregrip and included alot of the stuff Dre mentioned, I'd be happy. ;)

Though, I'd rather they re-made something like the EM1 or Primal, and made them cost effective.

DFSniper
06-02-2008, 01:37 PM
same thing i said on PBN:
here's my design for the AMG 2.0:
Pilot/Electra designed internals/body/frame
side cocking!
lightened/delrin striker
C/A threaded VA w/ Ashcroft gauge
vert reg
possibly a reg "shroud" to give it that retro look
slimmed down Electra on/off (more visually appealing)
clamping feedneck
board w/unlimited ROF in semi and eyes
removable barrel shroud (for that retro look)

and i guess i'll throw in some of what OneUp said:
drilled out VA and a rectangle body where the front plug is flush with the barrel threading.