PDA

View Full Version : Really happy with new qloader

grim
06-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Ok, so I don't like the mounts with the generic package. They are actually worthless with this marker. I fiddled and fooled to make a mount that would work. It is a temporary setup, guess I'll be getting the upgrade....

I could not resist, had to set it up and give it a try. It is super ghetto and looks terrible, but had to try. No adjustments to the pod, just filled and shot. No malfunctions, no problems. I only had enough gas to shoot 1 pod. Tried a few in semi with eyes, a few in semi no eyes, and the rest (about half a pod) full auto. No problems at all. I still have 4 pods to try, but no problems with the first. I sure hope the rest are the same.

The only thing I saw that made me wonder was that 3 balls were still in the pod. They did not cycle into the tube. I chalk that up to maybe another twist to the pod before loading, or another turn to the preset adjustment.

Unfortunately, I have had this marker for some time now and not had the chance to try it out in a game. My days off won't allow me to get into the next 2 games, and a real bummer. I guess I'll just get a remote tank hose, and qloader mount, then wait for the next game. Sure wish I could catch a game soon!

slim and shady
06-01-2008, 09:35 AM
My Q-loaders leave a single ball in the tube no big deal it you added another prewind it will get rid of a few of your three anyway. I am pretty sure all Q-pods leave one ball in at least my ten pods do and everyone else I have personaly talked to with them say's the same thing.

Nuwisha
06-20-2008, 01:48 PM
I used a qloaded mr3 at dday this year with only minor feed problems....the metal 90 from qloader doesn't really like humid weather and sticky paint. Though I didn't feel too bad a one of us had feed issues with a brand new Bob Long and the rf empire loader....

Give the loader a half turn before you lock the pod in to load it, that'll take care of the leftover balls.