PDA

View Full Version : Empire reloader B vs VLocity JR

SpyderMan723
05-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Alrighty SOC members, i'm going to be in the market for a new loader soon and i'm stuck between these two loaders. I like the reloader B because its sound activated and it has rip drive and it is cheaper than the vlocity jr. BUT I do like the vlocity jr because i can get the virtue board and make it 300% more efficient. Make up my mind...:D

bamf-hacker
05-30-2008, 10:23 AM
OK you are not going to want to here this but here goes it...

Either one :)

You only want your loader set up to feed as fast as you need it to. Any more and you have the chance to make it into a blender. Either of those loader will feed plenty fast for all the tourneys out there and plenty fast enough for rec-ball.

If you want a loader to play around with to see what is the top BPS your gun can do then go with the VLocity and the Virtue chip. If you want a proven loader that has be around, then go for the reloader.

Now I will give you the what I would do, since you wanted an answer as to which loader. I would get the reloader since it gives you more speed settings to make it match to your ROF better. The VLocity Jr. only has one setting, until you get the Virtue chip for it.

SpyderMan723
05-30-2008, 12:27 PM
OK you are not going to want to here this but here goes it...

Either one :)

You only want your loader set up to feed as fast as you need it to. Any more and you have the chance to make it into a blender. Either of those loader will feed plenty fast for all the tourneys out there and plenty fast enough for rec-ball.

If you want a loader to play around with to see what is the top BPS your gun can do then go with the VLocity and the Virtue chip. If you want a proven loader that has be around, then go for the reloader.

Now I will give you the what I would do, since you wanted an answer as to which loader. I would get the reloader since it gives you more speed settings to make it match to your ROF better. The VLocity Jr. only has one setting, until you get the Virtue chip for it.

I <3 mods.

xsvly-fat
05-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Ok well I don't have an Empire but I do have a Halo so I'll compare the Jr to that.
Jr: pros: shape, lid (its a bit bigger then the Halo), speed (however they are both about the same)
cons: battery life (its sucks), cleaning is harder then the Halo

Halo: pros: battery life is alot better then the Jr, easy to clean, fast (basically the same speed as the Jr though)
cons: I don't really like the shape but that's more of an opinion, has a really wide feedneck but you can sand it down, a little heavier then the Jr.

Both are good hoppers I don't care which one I use but if you get a Jr and put a chip in it it will be a nice hopper, however comparing them when they're stock I'd have to say the Halo is better.

VS3 Sniper
05-30-2008, 09:41 PM
i would say go for the vlocity with an upgraded chip.

battlechaser
05-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Magna. ;)