PDA

View Full Version : is there any bolt upgrade for the MR1?

JungleG1337
05-28-2008, 08:56 PM
topic. so far im almost done w/ my Custom MR1 project.

Ace24
05-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Search feature is nice.

www.alamocitypaintball.com

There you go. Best bolts for the money.

JungleG1337
05-29-2008, 12:49 PM
thanks dude

jncivics
05-29-2008, 01:30 PM
i am using the alamo city paintball "low blow" bolt. works great. and ppl there are great to deal with.

Baron Oso
05-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Hello, the "low blow" bolt works on the regular MR1 and MR3 or do you have to modify the marker to work with the "low pressure" system?, also, reading the Alamo WP, it says :"This bolt helps to impart a slight back-spin on the ball which will improve accuracy, flatten trajectory, and improve range".. Is this true or is just something to make you get the bolt?...

Thanks...

ct_painball_warrior
06-18-2008, 06:17 AM
i am using the alamo city paintball "low blow" bolt. works great. and ppl there are great to deal with.

Hi, glad to hear you got it to work... I could not get my Low Blow to work properly... What paint/barrel combo are you using?

Thanks

Adam

Hello, the "low blow" bolt works on the regular MR1 and MR3 or do you have to modify the marker to work with the "low pressure" system?, also, reading the Alamo WP, it says :"This bolt helps to impart a slight back-spin on the ball which will improve accuracy, flatten trajectory, and improve range".. Is this true or is just something to make you get the bolt?...

Thanks...

It does apply a back-spin which 'lifts' the paintball's flight pattern up during flight. As far as I know the bolt does not require modification to work with the MR1, MR2, or MR3 as long as you buy the correct bolt. It works with high/low pressure guns but it does use a lot more air than the regular bolt.

Thanks

Adam

sniper boss
12-31-2010, 06:01 PM
Does it make the gun any quieter?