PDA

View Full Version : shooting problems

thep8ntr
05-26-2008, 03:36 PM
I was shooting bottles in my backyard w/ my friends. I shot about 10 shots until i had problems. I'd press the trigger but no ball came out. If I walked the trigger i'd get a single shot like every 5 seconds. What is the problem? I played on Saturday and got my tank filled. do you thinks its out? it didn't make the usual noise it does when it goes out so id think thats the problem?.

cyberthrasher_706
05-26-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm new to the electronic version, but I would definitely check out your battery and make sure it's good. Is it clicking every time you pull? If not, maybe something came loose and isn't contacting right. Slap an industrial grade 9V in there and see what happens. Oh yeah, DO NOT PLUG IT IN with a non rechargeable battery in it. You'd be amazed at how many people actually need to be told that. If that doesn't work, come on back and let us know what you find out.

irishwarrior
05-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Also, your hopper may not be feeding. The balls could be getting stuck in the hopper.

thep8ntr
05-26-2008, 06:21 PM
i defenitly had paintballs that were ready to fire. W hen i pushed the trigger i wouldn't hear the loud pop of the c02 except on the eventual fire. It was as if the air wasn't working, but it was because it did eventually?

cyberthrasher_706
05-26-2008, 06:44 PM
are you hearing the solenoid click when you pull the trigger every time. If that's not clicking around, than you definitely aren't going to be firing with each pull of the trigger, which means somethings loose/broken.

thep8ntr
05-26-2008, 07:50 PM
are you hearing the solenoid click when you pull the trigger every time. If that's not clicking around, than you definitely aren't going to be firing with each pull of the trigger, which means somethings loose/broken.

yea after i took the co2 off and messing around with it i could hear the electronic click that u hear when co2 isnt attached.

slim and shady
05-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I am unsure of what you mean explain exactly what your gun is doing when you attempt to shoot. Does it pop as if co2 is being shoot out just no paint? or does it just click? maby it does neither explain a little more please