PDA

View Full Version : qloader

Andude
05-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Ok I've been thinking about getting a qloader but I've been readng mixed reviews on it. What do you guys think of it (people that have it)?

Thanks in advance
-Andude

irishwarrior
05-25-2008, 03:45 PM
It's not you specifically, but this is really getting on my nerves. Please do a SEARCH! I did and it came up with other people's thoughts on it.

slim and shady
05-25-2008, 07:58 PM
:yeahthat: We dont mind helping, and we are not pointing fingers directly at anyone but this question has come up like 3 times in the last week alone. Try a search if that doesnt yeild you enough reveiws shoot me a PM and I will give you another where everyone else isnt bothered by the repeditivness. The search feture is at the top of the page. Thanks. :)

Ace24
05-25-2008, 08:45 PM
W.e. I don't care if he didn't search.

I own the system with 3 q-pods. There is a learning curve with how to get them working and each timed correctly, but once you do, they work pretty nicely. It's sort of a hassle just to make your profile lower and the pods only hold 90-100 paintballs.

A plus side is that you don't ever drop paint when loading, loading is quick and smooth. It lowers your profile, helps balance the gun more due to the fact that you can mount it ANYWHERE. Looks cool...

I got frustrated yesterday trying to get mine to work (Hadn't worked with it in a while) and it took me an hour or so to get 2 working. The third is screwed up for some reason.

I guess another down side to it is that it's expensive.

cyberthrasher_706
05-25-2008, 09:56 PM
I just got mine and I'm finding that good, round paint is a must. I had one half full and it wouldn't fill any more so I pulled it apart and found that an oblong ball had gotten stuck along the track and wouldn't allow me to push more paint in. disassembled the pod, reloaded it and good to go. If you have an IQ and know how to follow instructions carefully, you'll be fine. My only suggestion is ditch the SILO. I, like others, picked up a cheap VL Force loader from Wally World and use that to fill in like 15-20 seconds.

Ace24
05-25-2008, 10:19 PM
I just got mine and I'm finding that good, round paint is a must. I had one half full and it wouldn't fill any more so I pulled it apart and found that an oblong ball had gotten stuck along the track and wouldn't allow me to push more paint in. disassembled the pod, reloaded it and good to go. If you have an IQ and know how to follow instructions carefully, you'll be fine. My only suggestion is ditch the SILO. I, like others, picked up a cheap VL Force loader from Wally World and use that to fill in like 15-20 seconds.

That works? 0.o

cyberthrasher_706
05-26-2008, 09:51 AM
yeah, I'll take some pictures later today. I rigged a hanger on it so I can hang it from a tree.

STRIKEFIRST
05-26-2008, 10:36 AM
It's not you specifically, but this is really getting on my nerves. Please do a SEARCH! I did and it came up with other people's thoughts on it.

No offense to you...but if you did a search why didn't you just post the links you found for him?

C'mon let's not turn SOC into PBN.

Andude
05-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Ok thanks everyone. I'm thinking about getting one after I get some other upgrades that I feel are a higher priority (barrel and HPA tank).

And sorry about not using the search button by the way. I was able to find a little info by using it :)

irishwarrior
05-26-2008, 03:37 PM
It's cool about searching. It wasn't you it was just it had been happening a lot lately.

cyberthrasher_706
05-26-2008, 05:00 PM
For you, and Ace and everyone else, here's what I did to replace the SILO. I'll be replacing the electrical tape with duct tape when I get to the store. I drilled two holes on top of the loader and ran a piece of power cable through it (I have tons of wire laying around and that stuff is tuff) than secured it through a coat hanger so I can hang it from a tree in the field. For connecting the hose to it, I tried a bunch of feed tubes, none would fit over both the hose and loader, so I used a heavy amount of tape to make sure it's secure. Works beautifully.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q30/mkmewes/5L4Y3R/Paintball/DSCN0787.jpg

irishwarrior
05-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Nice setup!

STRIKEFIRST
05-26-2008, 07:08 PM
I'd like to see a video of you using that...very interesting!

cyberthrasher_706
05-26-2008, 07:47 PM
you know, I was half expecting someone to think that was me in the picture. Like the tree I rigged up? hahahaha. Anyway, I may be able to do something later this week.