PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars...anyone play?

SoldierzHonor
12-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Seems I've gotten addicted to this game. Anyone else play? If so feel free to add me to friends list and I'll help any new players. Heres my fave character name:

Kindra Bladespin

BallerX
12-29-2005, 05:20 AM
Woot!! GuildWars rocks. I've been playing for a short while now. Just got my first character over level 20. I really have a lot of fun though. Expeciallt right now, with the PvP snowball fights!!

Current Character:
Reaver Stoneheart

SoldierzHonor
12-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Im looking at uncovering and finishing all maps before I ascend my W/Me20. After ascension they throw tougher opponents so lower levels running with me would suffer. Also have a E/Mo11 and building a W/Mo7 or 8 lol. Thought of trying a E/N or E/Me as 4th character. I consider my Elemental Monk my naughty and nice since I use her as a nuker and healer lol.

BallerX
12-29-2005, 10:50 AM
A nuker/healer eh? Different. Most E/Mo players run as nuker/smiter. Pure damage ownage.

I've got a 17 Necro/Mes, but I'm having a hell of a time getting a decent build to make it through the jungle.

Also - Neco/Ele, or E/Ne is one of the most powerful builds I've ever seen in PvE. Just straight up damage. Opponents falling left and right. It's good stuff. I have an E/Ne and my guidl leader has a N/Ele. Great build for PvE man. I love it.

Who are you liking the W/Me build? I have a guilie who's trying that and having some trouble...

spyderpaintball
12-29-2005, 10:51 AM
I got a lvl 11 N/E named Aust Havok. Ill hook up with you guys if you guys get on.

SoldierzHonor
12-29-2005, 05:30 PM
A nuker/healer eh? Different. Most E/Mo players run as nuker/smiter. Pure damage ownage.

Who are you liking the W/Me build? I have a guilie who's trying that and having some trouble...

Alot of the areas I go into anymore are short on monks or monks holding out for tips to join. Thats why I went nuke/healer, kill em and keep em you might say ;) I have some nice smiting skills if I want to convert. To include Balthazars aura knocking 13hp/second right now...but Im also only 12th...yup gained a level since first post lol

The W/Me setup is awesome to me. When I took Mesmer as my second, it was by sheer accident. Friends told me a little about the game but didnt tell me how to go from pre to post nor the whole second profession jargon. The only Mesmer skill I really use is Physical Resistance using my Inspiration magic. Adds like +40 armor for a minute plus some added resistance to elemental attacks. Been using hex breaker alot but really get tired of cripple attacks lol. I have droks armor with some major and superior runes. They dont knock my hit points down without a good fight, plus I do some running. Still learning maps but have finished runs that "runners" didnt complete as I passed by their corpse lol.

In the making of a W/Mo also but hardly play him. Figured I'd try my hand at what "pro runners" use. I'd never make the droks run from Beacons Perch with my W/Me but she is stil my fave char. Its funny how guys tell me Im "H O T!" lol. Went with using a female since if Im going to stare at the back of a character...may as well make the view nice as well ;)

scrappy
12-30-2005, 05:32 PM
I have 4 lvl 20 chars: W/Mo, Mo/Me, E/Mo, and R/Me. My favorite is the E/Mo cause I can nuke and heal.

Look for Dame Rustina, Julie the Grand, or Jody the Wise. I'ma delete the War and make a necro soon.

SoldierzHonor
12-31-2005, 03:32 AM
My E/Mo is now 15th lvl :) Completed the Greatest Snowman quest at lvl 13 using all henchies lol

scrappy
12-31-2005, 02:30 PM
I forgot to mention, if anyone needs help with a level or a bonus, I've done all the missions and most of the bonuses up to the islands of fire.

spyderpaintball
12-31-2005, 03:09 PM
Scrappy if you ever on wouldnt mind a extra hand progressing my Character.

scrappy
12-31-2005, 03:49 PM
I also forgot to mention that the most likely time to catch me is from 10pm central to 1ish am

spyderpaintball
12-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Scrappy when will you be on next? I definatly need help with the Borlis Pass Mission. I keep get stuck with idiots.

SoldierzHonor
01-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Im on quite a bit, if you need help send me a whisper. Converted my WMe20 to a WMo20 and got her plus my EMo20 the heroes challenge for the extra attribute points. Is there a second attribute quest or that the only one? I've been helping guildies and a friends wife also. Helped her through quests and nabbed her necro around 5000xp. Had to run her to Kryta lol. She's learning ;)

IGN: Cheeva B (nuker) and Kindra Bladespin (tank)

whisper anytime Im on if you need help :)

oh, and yes I run the female type lol, if you stare at a game for a long time, why stare at the back of a dude? lol

paintmaster
01-13-2006, 12:00 PM
what is guild wars where can i buy it it sounds fun.

SoldierzHonor
04-10-2006, 12:00 AM
this thread died, but an update and offer of help, I have nothing but time. Feel free to whisper me and I'll help you:

2 accounts

1st account (all ascended and either completed or currently on titan quests but all are FoW vets):
Kindra Bladespin W/Mo20 stance tank
Cheeva B E/Mo20 renewal nuker (almost at 2 mil xp)
Jesterz Laf N/Me20 echo ss/anticaster
Life Line Angel Mo/N20 healer...boon protector/spellbreaker....or Mo/W20 invincimonk

my new account:
Dawn Featherlight R/Mo16
Rex Bladespin W/Mo7 (pre mule)
Ms Intrusion (mesmer Im building)

*EM1-Master*
04-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Lol nerrrrrdssss!!! :p

SoldierzHonor
04-10-2006, 02:48 PM
...?

*EM1-Master*
04-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Just messing... I was just commenting on the D&D sounding gameplay, as I don't know what GW really is... ;)

Angel69
04-10-2006, 03:33 PM
it looks BAD ASS jsut dont got the moeny for it :(

davidthegr8
04-10-2006, 03:35 PM
My E/Mo is now 15th lvl :)
lolz u said emo!!!

yeah i play i have a lvl 20 W/Mo, a lvl 12 R/Mo, and a lvl 9 E/R

Name is archer number one

scrappy
04-10-2006, 07:30 PM
If anyone is still looking for me online, I'm not. I've gotten bored with the game and am unsure if I will get Factions. Who knows with Summer coming up though.

SoldierzHonor
04-10-2006, 10:16 PM
yes I said EMo...but thats renewal EMo to you =P lol

my emo is sitting at almost 2 mil xp now :)

davidthegr8
04-12-2006, 05:23 PM
i know what you ment by e/mo... i play

your emo is awesome

DFSniper
04-13-2006, 03:22 AM
eh, my friend plays it, but it doesnt really appeal to me (after play 3 hrs straight on Morrowind, i decided to give it a try) its so-so, if im ever on its Ancient Weapon and my friend is Cyanide Suicide.