PDA

View Full Version : Air-thru grips and after market recommendations for VS1?

iBubba
05-24-2008, 07:10 PM
NOTE: This is a cross post from the VS1 section, but I wasn't sure if it would get the visibility I am looking for. I apologize in advance.

I finally caved after months of hounding by my buddy to go paintballing with him and I had so much fun I immediately ran out and purchased my first marker - the VS1 in Olive Drab, along with a FASTA loader and the 14" two-piece barrel. We'll be doing primarily woodsballing, but I foresee us entering into some speedball events, and I wanted something flexible enough for the entire spectrum.

First up, I purchased a Pro-Lock clamp to replace the breakage-prone plastic neck that came with the marker from NDZ. Now I want to find a Air-Thru grip to replace the stock vertical expansion chamber, but I keep striking out. Plus, I know there's going to be other things down the line I'll eventually want to purchase in the name of "personalizing" my marker.

Can anyone recommend a solid aftermarket company that supports the VS1?

Lonus
05-29-2008, 06:50 PM
I don't think I would mess with air through grip. I think you would be better off getting a regulator.

Zee
05-31-2008, 01:55 PM
I bought a 32 degrees expansion chamber from ebay. Its pretty nice and only cost me a lil over $20 shipped.

iBubba
06-02-2008, 10:47 AM
I bought a 32 degrees expansion chamber from ebay. Its pretty nice and only cost me a lil over $20 shipped.

Thanks, Zee - do you by any chance know the manufacturer and/or model number?