PDA

View Full Version : HPA Tank

madmoje
05-24-2008, 03:59 AM
I was thinking about sqitching to compressed air but i dont know where to get it fill any sugestions. Also what board for my gun should I get Ive looked at a couple but what would work best with my setup. What tank should I get i dont want a carbon fiber and I want something like 70ci and 4500 psi

vikingshadow
05-24-2008, 05:54 AM
Since you don't want carbon fiber, the only other option is a steelie. If you don't buy new, you can always search the BST threads of this forum and other forums. If you want new, first try your local shops. If you don't have any shops nearby, look in our Stores link for good online stores. Otherwise, Google is our friend...

As far as getting it filled, your local field or get a tank for yourself with a fill station? Not sure what you're asking, really.

An aftermarket board is an aftermarket board, is an aftermarket board. They ALL do the same thing, they all have the same functions and modes - the only REAL difference in ANY board is the customer service and the "special" mode they all seem to have which usually is the same thing - uncapped flat out flying fast as crap shooting that isn't legal anywhere. You'll get 50 different opinions, but it all boils down to which one you can afford and which on you can get quicker. There have been many threads about boards - doing a search for "aftermarket boards" will be quite helpful for you.

slim and shady
05-24-2008, 09:06 AM
:yeahthat: About sums it all up