PDA

View Full Version : Fasta Question

sneekypete
05-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi everybody

Just signed up but have been reading the threads for a while and I must say that it has been a great sorce of info. I was just wondering if anybody has run into trouble with the feed neck breaking on the Fasta Hopper. I have had 2 now and both have broke in the same place. On the 1st on I thought that I was clamping down too tight. But on the 2nd one I only tightened the clamp untill it did not rattle (Trinity Clam). It is very hard to get the hopper in. Should I maybe try to make the clamp bigger.

[B]MY MR-2[B]

MR-2 w/eyes ( got it )
Custom Apex Barrel (8 inches) ( got it )
14 inch J&J (got it)
Rap 8 inch rifled Barrel ( in the mail )
32 degrees expantion chamber ( got it )
Foregrip cut to fit expantion chamber ( got it )
Red Dot Scope
500 rnd Q-loader ( in the mail )
Timmy Detent (in the mail )
Rap Q-loader Adapter (in the mail )
MR-3 Stock ( got it )
No top bar Stock ( got it )
MR Grips ( got it )

slim and shady
05-24-2008, 09:16 AM
or sand the feedneck on the hopper down. I would sugest doing that before trying to make the clamp bigger. I beleive that Havoc had alot of trouble with the fasta hoppers and give up on them compleatly, wial XSivly-fat stands by them compleatly. Personaly I think for the MR2 you need a force feed like a Halo or Q-loader, thats what I would do. And looking at your sig I see you got one good choice.

sneekypete
05-24-2008, 11:19 AM
I just got it yesterday. Just waiting for the Rap 4 adapter should be here next week. Thanks for the info slim and shady trying to get my hopper under warenty and if I am not the only one it may help.

slim and shady
05-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Im sure you will be happy with the Q-loader.

And welcome to the forums fellow Canuck

pb34
05-25-2008, 09:15 AM
I also had a problem with the feedneck on my Fasta breaking. I sent it back in and Kingman replaced the shells for free but I sold it after that so I can't really tell you if the new ones lasted any longer. It seems like the problem is somewhat common though.

sneekypete
05-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Sound like itis a common problem I hope both of mine that i broke get new shells for free