PDA

View Full Version : SOC T-Shirt Design Contest

Drefish99
05-23-2008, 12:55 PM
SOC T-Shirt Design Contest

We are excited to announce our first T-Shirt design contest. Using the supplied template we would like you to design our first shirt that will be produced and sold to the SOC community. Key design features that we would like to have incorporated are:
The Spyder Logo and "Spyder Online Community" or "SOC" must appear on the t-shirt and shirt content must be appropriate for all ages. It should promote SOC/Kingman company, and promote the sport in a positive light.

Final Prize Package:
Electra
Fasta
Gear Bag
Jersey
Pants

Fine print and rules:

By entering this contest you agree to the following terms and contest rules:

One entry per member. Submission must be on T-Shirt design template and emailed to spydertshirtentry@gmail.com.

Contest open to legal residents of the United States for this one who are of the age of majority in their state of residence (19 or older in AL and NE, 18 or older in all other states) at the time of entry, or who are between 14 and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Any minor who is eligible to receive a prize must submit a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to receiving a prize. This is after you win...

All submissions must be entered by June 20th 2008. Winner will be chosen by a voting poll on SOC and announced on SOC on June 27th, 2008. Only one entry per person. Please don’t share or post your entries on the forum or your entry will be void. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred. Winners have 72 hours to claim their prizes.

DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS MAY BE SEPARATELY PROVIDED TO PARTICIPANTS BY LAW OR IN WRITING BY THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES, THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER ENACTED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

By participating, each participant (and his/her parent or legal guardian if he/she is a Minor) releases and agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSORS, Kingman Group, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "GIVEAWAY ENTITIES") HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL COSTS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER INJURY, WHETHER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, TO PERSON(S) (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR VIOLATION OF ANY PERSONAL RIGHTS, SUCH AS VIOLATION OF RIGHT OF PUBLICITY/PRIVACY, LIBEL, OR SLANDER), DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR THE RECEIPT, USE OR MISUSE, OF ANY PRIZE, TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY-RELATED THERETO. EACH OFFICIAL WINNER WAIVES THE RIGHT TO ASSERT AS A COST OF WINNING ANY PRIZE, ANY AND ALL COST OF VERIFICATION AND REDEMPTION OR TRAVEL TO REDEEM SAID PRIZE AND ANY LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM REDEEMING OR SEEKING TO REDEEM SAID PRIZE. FURTHER, THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITY. EACH TRIP, AND EVENT PRIZE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES OF HIS/HER GUESTS (IF ANY) RELATED TO ANY GIVEAWAY ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES RELATED TO THE GUEST'S USE OF A TRIP OR EVENT PRIZE.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/muddytaco3/soctshirtlayoutfinal.jpg

HelpDeskHustler
05-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Any word on prizes or is that secret or something?

Also, are there any restrictions on design such as:

Tshirt cloth color
Intricacy of design
colors of design

?

kidonfire
05-23-2008, 01:06 PM
:yeahthat:

Drefish99
05-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Final Prize Package:

Electra
Fasta
Gear Bag
Jersey
Pants

As for design restrictions only one we have is what is posted in the design rules. Other than that with the colors go crazy!

DFSniper
05-23-2008, 01:10 PM
OMG! are you serious? i <3 you guys! i usually don't buy shirts from websites i frequent, but KUSA/SOC is more than that! i'm not that good at graphic design, but i'll give it a shot. either way, i'm buying one!

OSOK
05-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Starting, but I have a while so I am taking it nice and slow.

Muddytaco
05-23-2008, 09:43 PM
EVERYBODY THAT HAS DOWNLOADED THE ENTRY FORM PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS WRONG ON THE ENTRY FORM, IT SOME HOW WENT BY UNNOTICED.

HERE IS THE ENTRY FORM WITH CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS ON IT.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/muddytaco3/soctshirtlayoutfinal.jpg

Ace24
05-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Sure... make a contest that only David will win :p

This'll be fun! *Pssst Dave, I need some more photoshop work ;)* bahahaha.

HelpDeskHustler
05-24-2008, 07:29 AM
My school has CS3 on it, and I can use it well... but now that I'm out of school... This could be more difficult.

Drefish99
05-24-2008, 08:33 AM
I fixed the original post. Thanks Muddy.

Ace24
05-24-2008, 09:10 AM
My school has CS3 on it, and I can use it well... but now that I'm out of school... This could be more difficult.

Yeah... I don't have CS2 on this computer... so I'm going to have to use MSPaint haha.

cyberthrasher_706
05-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah... I don't have CS2 on this computer... so I'm going to have to use MSPaint haha.
go download GIMP. It's the free linux version of photoshop, it also does video and stuff too. Most of the stuff is the same, if you know how to use photoshop, there won't be much of a learning curve.

DFSniper
05-24-2008, 05:01 PM
i found out last week my mom has cs 2 or 3... but gimp works just as well...

Ace24
05-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Lol.... I already finished my design.

Yay for MSPaint. I think it looks good for a MSPaint job.

Drefish99
06-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Just a heads up. Deadline for entry is tomorrow. A few notes I forgot to add to the original rules. Please don't use the "Other" Spyder company Logo or anything that may look like the actual spider in your entries. Another company has that copyrighted. Thanks. GET THEM IN!!!
spydertshirtentry@gmail.com

dillon
06-19-2008, 09:24 AM
what if we already did and we cant change dat we could only do one entry so im screwed...

HelpDeskHustler
06-19-2008, 10:10 AM
Do we have until the international dateline hits midnight on the 20th or is there a timezone restriction?

phatphil
06-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Midnight EDT tom., Dre? :D

Drefish99
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Midnight CST. Since I am in the middle of this fine country of ours.:flag:

HelpDeskHustler
06-19-2008, 01:48 PM
CST or CDT? because CST is 3:48 now and CDT is 4:48 now

Drefish99
06-19-2008, 01:57 PM
When this says Midnight tomorrow 6/20 and you don't have your entry in? Don't bother.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

HelpDeskHustler
06-20-2008, 06:12 AM
See now that's CDT because it's on Daylight savings. :p

lol you know we're just messing with you.

Drefish99
06-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Entry time is closed!

Drefish99
06-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Poll is up. Please vote - http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17489