PDA

View Full Version : Acessories for VS1

GOT_BALLZ
05-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Im new to paintball and i just got a vs1 and i need to know what accessories i need to get for the it, so far ive been looking into a new barrel and a new feed neck, the barrel is a 14' j&j ceramic barrel (the guy at the proshop said it was the best b/c of the ceramic coating) and I dont know what brand of feed neck it is but its a clamping feed neck (the stock neck SUCKS!!), and for maintenance purposes i picked up spare o-rings, gun oil, and a squegee. Is there anything important that im missing or need changing? oh yeah whats the BEST and the CHEAPEST paint i can get for this gun. Thanks

Paintball Freak
05-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Hey, and welcome to the forums! Umm yeah I have a VS1 and I hate the stock feedneck I replaced it with a clamping one. I'm getting around to my barrel and I'm also getting a J&J = )... Stryker paint is cheap and pretty good. It's what I use because all walmarts always have it. And an electronic hopper is also a huge improvment (if you don't already have one)... Other then that your good.

GOT_BALLZ
05-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Well i got the gun in a package that came with a reloader II e-hopper. And i actually just got a 2000 pack of rp stingers for $35 they say they're decent and does anyone know how to take off the stock feed neck without bending it or damaging the gun?

DisIsMyUsername
05-22-2008, 09:08 AM
It might have thread lock on it, but it's a threaded feedneck.

Try using a blow dryer straight to the base of it to heat it up a bit, and then turn it counter clockwise.

Paintball Freak
05-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I don't think there is a way you can take off the feedneck without damaging it... I got my in off with an adjustable wrench = ).... It is threaded though, and they have the same threads as Smart Parts guns, just in case you want a new feedneck...

buriedfriend
06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
i just changed mine and i used a sock and channel locks and it broke and came right off with no damage. Since this is a Acessories for VS1 thread will this bolt improve my gun performance any?
http://www.deopaintball.com/product.php?productid=19605&cat=377&page=1
and what is the soul purpose of a drop foward? Is it to balance the gun better? what is a good one to go with? (name brand) thanx

panicbutton
07-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Hey use a blow dryer on the gun just heat it up and twist it will come right off :)

joshnbnc
08-07-2008, 09:38 PM
I just e-mailed kingman they said it had to be heated up with a blow torch and put in a vice!

panicbutton
08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
use a blow dryer lol, stay away from blow torches... lol

Paintball Freak
09-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey, and welcome to the forums! Umm yeah I have a VS1 and I hate the stock feedneck I replaced it with a clamping one. I'm getting around to my barrel and I'm also getting a J&J = )... Stryker paint is cheap and pretty good. It's what I use because all walmarts always have it. And an electronic hopper is also a huge improvment (if you don't already have one)... Other then that your good.

Don't use stryker paint... If you want to try it just once you will find out why...

spyder vs1 rocks
11-04-2008, 09:47 AM
well i got the vs1 too and its pretty good stock... but here are my upgrades im gonna do soon in this order...

1.) j and j 14" barrel
2.) feed neck
3.) empire hopper
4.) hpa air tank (is it worth it over co2??)

thats pretty much it for me. i might get a few things to make it look cooler but other then that im good. any comments on a good and cheap hopper? is the empire one good? also is hpa worth the extra cost?

i love the vs1, its my baby