PDA

View Full Version : Eyes

OSOK
05-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Well on the RS the gun obviously shoots slower with it's eyes on, and I just wanted to know about how fast it shoots with the eyes on. I know the boards max without eyes is 20 BPS so I don't know if you could calculate how much BPS about the eyes take off.

vikingshadow
05-19-2008, 07:01 PM
I think you have it a bit backwards. It should shoot slower with the eyes OFF since it should default to a slower speed to save from chopping. That's how all the other boards work, anyways.

With the eyes on, you should be able to program how fast you can shoot it by the board, all the way up to it's max speed. With the eyes off, most guns will shoot at about 10 bps. Not sure about this one, though.

OSOK
05-19-2008, 08:39 PM
I was reading through the manual and I can not find anything about programming the board. It is a stock board.

When I turn the gun on, turn the safety off, the eyes are on and I just shoot so it clicks, it is a lot slower then with the eyes off.

What board does the RS have stock on it anyways?

I also need a new board when I get the money, any recommendations?

vikingshadow
05-20-2008, 04:50 AM
The reason it just clicks is because it isn't reading any paint in the breach. It senses how fast the paint is moving through the breach and fires accordingly. The only REAL way to test a board is to shoot it with paint and air.

OSOK
05-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Alright then, So with the eyes off, and I shoot it to click, that is how fast I would shoot if my hopper was as fast as my board?

bamf-hacker
05-20-2008, 07:36 AM
A little confused on what you are asking??

You want to know what the max ROF of the board is with eyes off and eyes on?

OSOK
05-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Yes. When I shoot with the board only the board on and the eyes on it shoots much slower then with the eyes off.

bigred76
05-20-2008, 04:02 PM
With or without paint? ;)

vikingshadow
05-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Ok, now we're just going in circles....so rather than type the whole thing again, read post # 2 - # 4. ;)

bigred76
05-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Oh, sorry, my eyes musta skipped over that post! :doah:

Because the eyes cannot see a difference in the breach (full/empty), then it assumes that the eyes are blocked (by broken paint) and lowers the BPS of the marker to match that so that you do not chop any more. As Vike said, with paint and air it will perform normally and will be just as fast with eyes on, if not faster than, as with eyes off.

OSOK
05-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Thank you.

deano 177
05-21-2008, 03:12 PM
My gun shoots real slow with the eyes on and no paint in the breach...:p