PDA

View Full Version : feedback question

SpyderMan723
05-14-2008, 01:08 PM
ok so im pretty sure everyone knows that ive been selling some things on here, but the past two people ive sold to didnt leave feedback. matter of fact they havent even posted on here more than 5 times.. ive made contact with both of them and they received both of their items, but they havent left me any feedback.. what do i do????

bigred76
05-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Leave them feedback from your POV, and then link them via PM to your feedback thread telling them that you've left ____ (good/bad) feedback, and would like some as well.

DisIsMyUsername
05-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Just ask for it. Some people forget and don't do it intentionally. I've forgotten before.

I'm sure they won't care much for their own feedback being that they dont use the forum often.

Critical
05-14-2008, 02:17 PM
I have only ever asked for feedback to be left one time, and that was only because of who it was that I asked, because they are well regarded on the forum. In my opinion, it is up to the individual to decide if they wish to leave feedback, or up to the other person to solicit that feedback. If a transaction went less than perfect, I might not leave feedback for someone, rather than leave negative, since my opinion may be different than the other person's. In addition, I rarely go by a person's feedback, unless they have a history of negative's, I prefer to look at how they write, and what they post instead, in order to get a feel for who the person is.

In the end though, it's up to you to decide.

SpyderMan723
05-14-2008, 03:33 PM
these guys that bought off me dont have a feedback page... so idk, im just thinking about making it say +3/-0 and just post stating that the buyers had no issues... but then i guess.. people could think that im a liar..

DisIsMyUsername
05-14-2008, 04:06 PM
No, don't provide feedback for them. Next time you do a sale you can add a friendly "don't forget to drop me some feedback after out transaction" kinda deal.

I guess in this situation, its a little eh. The people aren't frequent posters.

just an example, I just closed a deal with muddy. After I received his product I went to drop him some feedback and he kindly returned the favor.

I mean if anything we know you're a genuine person on here.

DFSniper
05-14-2008, 04:08 PM
I have only ever asked for feedback to be left one time, and that was only because of who it was that I asked, because they are well regarded on the forum.

same here. i got some parts from oldironmudder, and he forgot to leave feedback. no big deal, i just reminded him.

i always think of feedback as a courtesy thing, plus if you have more feedback, people tend to trust you more when you try and sell stuff (this coming from a guy with like 3/0 feedback...)

Muddytaco
05-14-2008, 07:41 PM
I forget to leave feedback all the time if i sell something but i usually leave some when i buy or trade something b/c getting the item reminds me.

There is also the people that just don't leave any, I have probably a good 15 high end gun trades where i never received feedback. Its not really that big of deal to me though, well until andy (vs3 sniper) started trying to beat me lol.

timmyshoota
05-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Screw feedback. I've got a +1 on PBN according to the new system, and people still ship first to me. I don't even have feedback on here, and you better believe I'm not shipping first here either. If you want vouches, I've got 90% of the mods that will vouch for me here, and atleast 6 mods on PBN that will vouch.

irishwarrior
05-15-2008, 03:32 AM
^ What about the other 10%?

timmyshoota
05-15-2008, 06:13 AM
They don't know me. Its actually a smaller number than 10%, but I was just throwing out numbers.

Ace24
05-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Screw feedback. I've got a +1 on PBN according to the new system, and people still ship first to me. I don't even have feedback on here, and you better believe I'm not shipping first here either. If you want vouches, I've got 90% of the mods that will vouch for me here, and atleast 6 mods on PBN that will vouch.

lol thats because you like to hang on to your gun for another week after you get the new gun, then send it to the guy you traded too. :p

HelpDeskHustler
05-15-2008, 01:14 PM

I had no feedback when I started on PBN and I just pointed to phatphil, dre and leed and told the buyer if they wanted to talk to them they could. I do have feedback now for simplicity but you better believe I'll refuse to ship first.