PDA

View Full Version : Greeny's Back In The Game (With The Ugliest Marker You've Ever Seen)

Greenfield
05-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Finally broke down after about 2 years away from the game and bought a mask/gun the other day. Bought a Black Dye I3 and a Frankenspyder.

http://img2.putfile.com/main/12/34102275287.jpg

In no way is this going to win a OTM contest, but it works and gets me back into the game.

I was thinking of getting a VS3, but decided to take LITTLE steps back into the game this time. :D

Glad to be back at KUSA

Hoppy11
05-13-2008, 10:24 AM
HOLY SMOKES!!! You are back lol!

That is umm.. interesting ;).

(You should check on the sales thread I just put up :D)

bamf-hacker
05-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Welcome back buddy...

I like the FrankinSpyder, but if you decide to part it out to get a VS then I have dibs on the assault block :)

TheDarkShadow
05-13-2008, 12:39 PM
HOLY JESUS! what kind of reg is that?

Greenfield
05-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Hoppy - Yup, I'm back :D And i'll check your list, although I dont plan on dumping much money into PB this time around.

BAMF - It's yours if I end up parting it.

Dark - That's a PMI expansion chamber, i belive it comes stock on one of the older piranhas.

Team Ramrod
05-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Good to see you back, we need to keep fortifying the Canadian stronghold...

Saw you posting around the Canadian boards, glad you picked something back up. Like we say, you can take a break from the sport, but you never truly leave!!

Drefish99
05-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Welcome back Greeny. Hope you decide to stick around with paintball for a while.

DFSniper
05-13-2008, 03:59 PM
damn canadians :dodgy: about time! :D

gonna get a polecat feedneck for it, or are you going to leave the powerfeed?

i'd get the new electra over the vs, but thats just me. running HPA or CO2?

DRAGON
05-13-2008, 04:27 PM
A secksee gat fer a secksee Canaadadadian. I'd hit it for 38 bucks or so - ;)

Greenfield
05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Ramrod - Thanks, it's good to be back where it feels like a home :D . And we definitely need to keep them DAMN YANKEES on their toes :p

Dre - Thanks. I think i'll be sticking around for a while, found quite a few people around here who want to play.

DF - I think i'm just going to leave the powerfeed, I dont want to do too much to it. As for the new electra vs the VS, i'm not even sure if i'm going to get a different marker for sure, depends on how much i end up playing. I'm going to run an anti-syphon CO2 tank on the frankenspyder. If I upgrade, i'll be getting HPA. Mind PMing me on your reasoning for the electra over the VS? (Kingmans new line of markers all look great by the way, and I CANT believe how much marker prices have dropped since I left )

Dragon - <3 You too :D haha. And that's $38 CDN shipped to me :cool:

Moe
05-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh man, long time. Glad to see you around again. Nice frankenspyder, go pwn some noobs.

leed
05-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Canooks are takin der land bak! :dodgy:

And I've seen worse.

MVS1
05-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Welcome back....I gotta ask is that a gas-thru or old reg. Looks like frankenstein has elephantitis or a club foot...:D...crazy thing is I kinda like it.

Also, hold out on getting a new marker till the new 08 pilot and electra become available (supposedly 15 May), their looking pretty sweet...http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/classic_series/index.html

DFSniper
05-13-2008, 06:18 PM
its an expansion chamber.

drago, what did you do, throw it together from spare parts and say "here ya go, greenie, i'll give you a discount!" :p

vikingshadow
05-14-2008, 03:40 AM
Welcome back, Greeny! Good to see you didn't freeze to death!

38 Canadian, huh? What's that, like 57 American now? I kind of like it - it's, um, unique!

Greenfield
05-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Wow, nice to see a lot of familiar old faces here still.

DF - You assume he would know how to put one together :D (J/K big guy, no more temp bans hehe)

Viking - Hehe, I didn't freeze, but I did take all of hockey season off of PB :D

Haha, I like your conversion rate for CDN to US. It definitely has changed a lot since I last bought a marker (around .74 US to 1.00 CDN)

WOW, those new trigger frames look amazing on the '08s Kingman is definitely going in the right direction.

Oh, and I just bought a house (septemberish) and am on dial-up so it may take me awhile to post reply's here hehe.