PDA

View Full Version : Vid of my run through ftw!

QAZ123
05-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Wsup guys long time no see! I was doing some business in the BST section so I figured I'd grab a chair and hangout for a while.

Edit- I'm playing center/insert in every video. I'm in black events, grey beanie and Redz camo jersey!

Right now I play strictly my XPPL series and guest with the other field sponsored semi team at regional events (CTS, BG Indoor and Natural Killer series). Anyways here is a vid I remember having that I never posted. Part of the 08 XPPL event 1 this year at www.thirdeyepaintball.com in Louisville, KY.

Basically I moved up. Shot out there snake. They filled snake again. Saw both guns off me and took off lol! I'm on the side that they are not actually taping until the camera man see's my move lol!
Hopefully this works!
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x74/cmosser502/?action=view&current=LOSS1.flv

One where they filmed us.
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x74/cmosser502/?action=view&current=NOTUS.flv

Hopefully they work!

JB.

TheDarkShadow
05-12-2008, 03:23 PM
nice vids, and glad to see you checkin back in

QAZ123
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Vid of our one loss all day! 9 games in prelims and 3 finals and this is the only loss! Yeah we got pretty burned in this one!

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x74/cmosser502/?action=view&current=BANGGANGGETSRAPED.flv

We took 2nd at the event though. In finals we stalemated a game cause my teammates gun went down and I didn't want to advance on my own so we stalemated 2 on 2. Another game it came down to them getting a flag pull then a 1 on 1 me versus him and we shot each other out! Just so happened the other team we stalemated got one more flag pull than us!

JB.

Hossy
05-12-2008, 03:58 PM
The bunkers need to be reblown up!

glad your back and hopefully here to stay!
Good vids

QAZ123
05-12-2008, 04:02 PM
The bunkers need to be reblown up!

Which is one of the reasons I didn't advance in the stalemate game when my teammates gun went down. I was in one of the big cans and had a mirror. The can was leaning to the left which is the side I needed to shoot out of. Trying to shoot out of a can that was seriously leaning against one of the better players in the series was a pain. They blew them up once during the event. I think they were just trying to get the event over without stopping anymore cause that tourney last all frickin day! That's when conditioning in paintball helps out! 9 prelim games is a lot lol!

JB.

HelpDeskHustler
05-12-2008, 06:51 PM
That's some fast shooting for pump play.

Ace24
05-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Which is one of the reasons I didn't advance in the stalemate game when my teammates gun went down. I was in one of the big cans and had a mirror. The can was leaning to the left which is the side I needed to shoot out of. Trying to shoot out of a can that was seriously leaning against one of the better players in the series was a pain. They blew them up once during the event. I think they were just trying to get the event over without stopping anymore cause that tourney last all frickin day! That's when conditioning in paintball helps out! 9 prelim games is a lot lol!

JB.

9 prelim's total? Or 9 prelims that you played in?

We have like 20 - 30 prelim games at our local tourney series'. We play 6 - 9 prelims, 4 finals.

Glad to see other pump team action! If you have a myspace, check out my team www.myspace.com/murdermachine666

We need to find some pump tourneys... I'm getting sick of going up against semi's. It gets REALLY hard haha.

HelpDeskHustler
05-13-2008, 03:35 AM
9 prelim's total? Or 9 prelims that you played in?

We have like 20 - 30 prelim games at our local tourney series'. We play 6 - 9 prelims, 4 finals.

Glad to see other pump team action! If you have a myspace, check out my team www.myspace.com/murdermachine666

We need to find some pump tourneys... I'm getting sick of going up against semi's. It gets REALLY hard haha.

Sounds like he means 9 prelims he played in, and they were all really close together.

bamf-hacker
05-13-2008, 05:20 AM
sweet welcome back JB...

If you are ever in my neck of the woods, look me up. I will pump with ya.

QAZ123
05-13-2008, 10:08 AM
That's some fast shooting for pump play.

Yeah with it being open class markers there is a lot of paint being shot. Even still though your limited in firepower which makes it an awesome tournament.

Expect a post by me soon on my views in the difference between pump and semi tournaments. Complete breakdown.

JB.