PDA

View Full Version : Need help with MR1 Sniper barrell...

Bosley
05-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I recently ordered the 22 inch Spyder MR1, MR2, and MR3 sniper barrell from Real Action Paintball. However, when I attached the barrell to my MR1, every shot was chopped (only a spray of paint exited the barrell). I oiled my gun and cleaned it and tried again, but still no success. When I tried shooting with the stock barrell, however, it worked fine. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to fix this problem?

DRAGON
05-12-2008, 01:16 PM
It has too small a bore for the paint you're shooting. Get a larger bore barrel or smaller paint. You should have gotten the J&J barrel. It's teh shizzle -

Hossy
05-12-2008, 01:19 PM
There isnt a sniper barrel on the market. the extra length doesnt add any length to the shot.

Your probably shooting too fast too. balls may hit eachother when you fire fastly inside and make it break.

Bosley
05-13-2008, 07:23 PM
There isnt a sniper barrel on the market. the extra length doesnt add any length to the shot.

Your probably shooting too fast too. balls may hit eachother when you fire fastly inside and make it break.

Hm... I thought the extra length of the barrell would improve the accuracy of the shots, not neccessarily the range. Well, I'll see if I can at least get the barrell to work...or I'll just send it back for a refund.

And I never really thought about shooting too fast may have been the problem, I'll have to test that out.

XSiv Force
05-13-2008, 07:25 PM
that is a massive barrel length..........