PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Florida!

Jok3r
05-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Hey guys. Names jok3r. Just getting into paintball. Bought a Pilot, 20 oz tank and a sound activated hopper from a buddy for $60. Like I said new to the game , so if I ask a bunch of stupid questions. Please feel free to flame on. I'm not thin skinned.

SUNNYboi
05-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

vikingshadow
05-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Welcome. You'll be happy to know that we frown on flaming (outside of having a little fun). We're here to help, so ask away!

Sandman_Bravo
05-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Again, welcome aboard. There are no stupid questions; only the ones not asked.

pb34
05-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! As everyone else has stated, we're here to help so don't be afraid to ask.

Jok3r
05-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys. Still haven't got to go play yet. The man is working me like a dog. Been looking at some compressed air tanks. Got a 20oz co2, and I don't think i'm going to be satisfied with it. I handled acouple of the carbon fiber tanks and like the smaller ones for obvious reasons(weight and consistant firing). You guys heard anything about some recalls on CF (Crossfire) tanks?

Other than that, I need a new feedneck. The previous owner just squeezed the hopper on the gun. The hopper seems to be pretty good. Its a Empire, elect. sound activated hopper.

Any suggestions?

Sandman_Bravo
05-08-2008, 05:37 PM
There were some Carleton tanks on some regs a few years ago that had some issues, (I can't remember what right now) but Crossfire is one of the best made most reliable tank & regs out there. I own two and love them. As for a feedneck, try Sundragon, they carry CCM feednecks. Stay away fron the Trinity clamping necks; I had one and the bolt bent, then broke.

DFSniper
05-08-2008, 05:44 PM
as much as i like CCM, i would suggest something other than ccm for feednecks, because the lever locks are an extra $15... look into new designz and warrior