PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Electronics

spyderguy208
05-05-2008, 06:24 PM
When I am shooting my MR2, every once in a while it will fire two shots like it's on burst and I know for a fact that it is on semi and that I only pulled the trigger once. I took the cover off the electronics and there was a little red plug that wasn't pushed in all the way, so I pushed it back on. What I'm wondering is what the red thing was and if that's why it shoots more than one ball sometimes. If that's not the problem, does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions? If I haven't given enough info just let me know. Thanks in advance.

pb34
05-05-2008, 06:28 PM
That red switch is the tournament jumper. When it is off the two prongs the gun will not switch out of semi therefore that is not what is causing your problem. Your problem sounds like a classic case of bounce. If you search the word bounce you will find pretty much anything you could need on the topic. The easiest way to prevent it is by adjusting the trigger pull.

TheDarkShadow
05-05-2008, 06:37 PM
:yeahthat:

spyderguy208
05-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the quick replies. I've messed with the trigger pull in the past to try and get some of the slack out and maybe I adjusted it too much... anyway I will do a search on bounce and after I find out exactly how to solve the problem and I get a chance to test it I'll let you guys know how it goes.

pb34
05-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Alright sounds good. Any other questions feel free to ask.