PDA

View Full Version : Help with MR1, 2 problems

Darkvayne
05-05-2008, 01:58 PM
First of all: Im a noob to paintball, so i dont know what some things are

ok so i was trying out my new o ring to the gun, it works, so i go to put the gun on safety, the safety button falls out the other side of the gun. what is wrong there? i took the trigger mechanism ( or whatever the grip is, like i said im a noob ) and it didnt look like there was anything wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

When i unscrewed the grip off, i accidentally dropped the grip thing and i dont know if the cord connecting the gun to the CO2 bottle is loose or not. it felt like it unscrewed a little, but it wont screw any tighter. Any help on that would make me happy too. :)

BYUrdneck
05-05-2008, 04:02 PM
The safety - there is a tiny ball bearing and spring that holds it in place - I just popped mine out to see - you might have lost one or both of these little pieces. If you go to the MR-1 breakdown chart on the spyder.tv webiste - you can find the part numbers and see if they will send you a new one - if this is your problem. This is really the only thing i can see to be the problem. It didn't take that much to push out my safety so I bet this is what happened. Also - it was a @#$%* to get back in. The second problem - the air line - it does have a swivel part on it so it has some give to it - the only way you will know if it came unscrewed is to hook up your CO2 tank and see if it leaks air - if it does then yes it unscrewed a little - unscrew the fake mag and tighten all the fittings - it is doesn't leak air - then you are good.

Darkvayne
05-06-2008, 04:27 PM
thanks alot it worked. i had to search my floor for like an hour for the ball bearing but i found it, got it back in with a little frustration. thanks again! :)

KingJester
05-06-2008, 09:04 PM
You might still want to get a new pin because if it came out that time it could come out again.