PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the Stryker O-Ring

Jungle_Expert
05-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Every time I play, the red O-Ring from the stryker breaks, causing the trigger to jam with the rubber particles from the O-Ring. Anyone has a idea why this happens?????

Thanks in advance...

Hossy
05-04-2008, 05:35 PM
lube the gun, it will stop that from happening

XSiv Force
05-04-2008, 05:39 PM
:yaehthat:

Jungle_Expert
05-04-2008, 08:32 PM
It is well lubed.

XSiv Force
05-04-2008, 08:34 PM
is there an object or somekind or shaveing that might be inside that would cause it...if so just file it down if you can

slim and shady
05-04-2008, 08:50 PM
There must be something that is cutting or shreading the ring. If it is well lubed that kinda limits the possibilities. The only other thing i would ask is how old the rings you are putting in are? If there new and soft they should be fine. I would wager something is ccatching the ring and ripping it.

Jungle_Expert
05-05-2008, 12:20 PM
There must be something that is cutting or shreading the ring. If it is well lubed that kinda limits the possibilities. The only other thing i would ask is how old the rings you are putting in are? If there new and soft they should be fine. I would wager something is ccatching the ring and ripping it.

They brand new, I even instaled the Trinity O-Ring kit for Spyders. I verified the chamber and it feels very smooth. I'm going to try it with a regular black O-ring, to see what happens...