PDA

View Full Version : Tadao or Virtue?

Dantheman134
05-03-2008, 07:36 PM
I have an Mr2 with eye and i'm interested in getting a new board.
What's better a tadao or a Virtue?

vikingshadow
05-03-2008, 08:08 PM
An aftermarket board is an aftermarket board is an aftermarket board is an ....

Take your pick. They both do the same thing. The question you ask is a loaded question - what you're mainly going to get are fan boys of whatever board they have, as very few people have used both extensively. However, I will say that no matter which one you get, you'll be happy with it! I say get the one that is cheaper and more available to you at the moment and go play.

Now personally, I have a Virtue board and love it (in my Shocker, that is.) However, I've never used a Tadao, so I can't say one way or the other on it.

For the record, before anyone brings it up, I never bought into the "they tried to scam people on PBscamnation". I cared less about that as most scams I ever heard of happened in one of two places - eBay or PBN. Appears it's the going thing in those places!

xsvly-fat
05-03-2008, 08:24 PM
:yeahthat: look into the two boards and see which one you like the best. its more about your opinion, tadaos are really easy to tech and mess with but the virture is a very good board as well

slim and shady
05-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Never used the Tado but the virtue board is extreamly customizable(SP)

DRAGON
05-03-2008, 09:19 PM
I have both boards and they both work just fine. In your situation the Tadao is going to be the easiest to install. Just pull the board plugs, remove the old board, install the new board, put the plugs back in and you should be ready to go. The stock eyes will work with the Tadao. Not the case with Virtue -

With the Virtue board you'll need to change the eyes before you install the board. I have one in my VS2 and keeping the wires in the eye tracks of the trigger frame was quite a task. If you don't have them right they can be squashed when putting it all back together. If so you'll need new eyes -

The only thing you may have to ****er with using either board is the button placement and charging port alignment in the back of the trigger frame -

VS3 Sniper
05-03-2008, 10:45 PM
I have a tadao board in my timmy and I had a virtue in my old nxt....IMO tadao is way better and way easier to use.

Dantheman134
05-04-2008, 05:10 AM
I'm gonna go with the tadao but do do the charging ports and switches line up w/ my mr2 w/ eye? And where can i buy it on the internet?
Thanks!

DRAGON
05-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Teh sticky's (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8340) are your friend -

dynastykiller08
05-05-2008, 02:55 PM
and if you do get it or even before you get it ...this is what i did to mine to make it work as far as lining up the holes...used round metal files took no time and worked well.....

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/Fynezt/Board.jpg