View Full Version : Stabalizer

05-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Im looking for a good stabalizer, any suggestions? I heard about the Palmer and the Bob Long.

05-02-2008, 02:34 PM
I think you mean you're looking for a regulator. Something to regulate the air pressure going into your gun.

The Palmer Stabilizer and the Bob Long Torpedo are both good regulators for CO2 users. If your using HPA then there are many others out there but those two are the primary ones for CO2.

05-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Sorry i meant regulator. and yes i am using HPA.

05-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Ok, where do you plan on putting it on the MR2? If your looking at using it as an ASA then the Palmers Stabilizer would be your best bet because they make a female version. If you wanted to screw it under the plastic foregrip then a CP Reg would be best because it's one of the only ones that fit under it. If your just taking the foregrip off then your choices are pretty much endless.

slim and shady
05-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I like the Cp ones because as PB34 aid they hide under the forgrip and you dont even know there there!