PDA

View Full Version : Rocking trigger problem...

Jegger24
05-01-2008, 04:56 AM
Hello everyone! I tried doing some searching, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I just got home from the night shift and this problem is pestering me like none other!

I sold one of my markers (upgraded Spyder Shutter) to one of my friends. While we were out paintballing last weekend, the marker suddenly "quit" on him. There is power for the trigger frame, but when he pulls the trigger(s), nothing happens. Funny thing is, he can turn the safety off, but not put the safety back on. Originally I thought maybe the noid went, but now I am thinking that maybe the board went? :confused: Hopefully I am way off on both and it is something I have looked over!

Both contact points are good, and he's tried changing the battery / making sure the battery is charged.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance for your help!!!

tumtum00
05-01-2008, 05:28 AM
I would swap the board with someone with a pilot you can find people with pilots everywhere, to trouble shoot it, but if it don't work then, probably the noid. good luck, there really is no straight answer for your question just troubleshoot, and go from there.