PDA

View Full Version : High Pressure Compressed Air

Eugene123
04-30-2008, 11:01 PM
I had just bought a vs2, and I'm currently looking for a tank to go with it. I was wondering if the spyder vs2 works fine with High pressure compressed air, and middle level compressed air(ans tanks).

Thanks!

Hossy
05-01-2008, 04:33 AM
yess they are set up for HPA
Welcome to the forums!

HadesMR
05-23-2008, 09:16 PM
I have a question as well, do you need a different tank for HPA or do they fill CO2 tanks with HPA? I'm curious because back when I played there was no HPA that I know of and now I get into it and everyone tells me to see actionvillage.com for awesome prices and "EVERYTHING", and they don't mention HPA tanks. Thanks.

vikingshadow
05-24-2008, 06:01 AM
Thread jack! :p

DO NOT FILL A CO2 TANK WITH HIGH PRESSURE AIR AND VICE VERSA! They aren't designed for that. You're asking for nothing but trouble if you do that! Besides, you really can't since they are filled in different ways - an HPA tank has a fill nipple on the side and a Co2 tank just screws into the fill adapter.

In answer to the original poster's question: All guns can run on HPA with little or no modification. Just screw it in and go! You might have to adjust the regulator a bit, but that's it.

MikeyBreaks
05-24-2008, 06:17 AM
VS2's don't run on C02 and yes they are different tanks.

If you are looking for a good tank I would get a Crossfire.

HERE (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=80mPrVEDtnyOkhk757JPBVvKzXrQpWWDyXs=?Cat egoryName=paintball-gas-systems-nitrogen-systems) are all the N2 tank from ActionVillage. If you are going to be putting it on a VS2 get a High Pressure tank.

*note: if you get a 4500 psi tank, make sure you have a place that will fill to 4500 psi. You can get your N2 tanks filled at a scuba shop but they can't fill to 4500. The highest they can get is a little over 3000.