PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Eyewear

jcrazyjj
02-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Sonic Eyewear (http://www.soniceyewear.com/) has anybody tried this place, they say u can order up to 4 pairs of sunglasses for only the price of shipping and handling :dodgy: they have some cool looking sunglasses, but i dont wanna get scammed on it. the site looks pretty legit to me, has contacting information, and being that it was in SI, i doubt it would be a scam, but who knows. so please help me out!! MODS, if this is againt the rules lemme know, and delete it.

Baller-59
02-22-2006, 07:17 PM
they had that in Car and Driver too. Just buy a cheap pair to see if they come. They adjust shipping and handling according to the price.

03TiburonGT
02-22-2006, 07:34 PM
idk it sounds to me like its one of those "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" type things. I would advise against it, but its up to you in the end.

Nader
02-22-2006, 10:50 PM
you probably have to sign up for something, or commit to buy something..lol read the fine print, if you can find any...:dodgy:

shunut
02-23-2006, 05:22 AM
I ordered from them once. Glasses took a while to get but I got them. Quality wasn't the greatest but what can you expect out of glasses that all you pay for is shipping and handling.