PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid

OSOK
04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Well the RS is my first e-marker. I can not figure out how to turn it on, off, turn the eyes off, on. Or turn the safety Off,On. I have the battery in, and it is charging, I some how turned the gun on though.

I cocked it while its on, tried to fire it and it didn't dry fire.

DirtySouth
04-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Mmmmm...Did you read the manual?

XSiv Force
04-30-2008, 03:08 PM
:yeahthat:

OSOK
04-30-2008, 03:11 PM
I am reading through it and I might have passed it up. But I will find it eventually.

bigred76
04-30-2008, 03:16 PM
It's definitely in the manual. Keep readin', and if I find it first I'll post it up for ya.

EDIT: That was easy to find! Page 5/6 in the manual.

CIRCUIT BOARD SETTINGS AND LED COLOR FUNCTIONS
EUROPEAN EDITION / SEMI MODE ONLY POWER ON/OFF: Pressing the Upper Button for 1 second will power the marker ON illuminating the LED lights Red and Green. To Power OFF press and hold the Upper Button for 3-4 seconds, this shuts down the circuit board and turns both LED lights off.
NOTE: Once the circuit board is ON, it will automatically be set in Safe Mode.
SAFETY LIGHT ON/OFF: When the circuit board has been turned ON, to release out of Safety press the Lower Button for 1 second to turn OFF the Safety. Press the Lower Button for 1 second will activate Safe Mode ON.
NOTE: The Eye Mode will automatically turn ON after you exit the Safe Mode.
EYE MODE ON/OFF: When the circuit board has been turned ON press the Upper Button for 1 second to release Eye Mode OFF. Press the Upper Button for 1 second to turn ON the Eyes.
NOTE: When the Eye Mode is turned ON the trigger will not fire until there is a paintball in the breach.
HELPFUL TIP: The Eye mode is able to turn ON when the marker is in 3 Burst.
MODES SEMI / 3 BURST: Press and hold the Lower Button for about 3-4 seconds to change modes from Semi to 3 Burst. Press and hold the Lower Button for about 3-4 seconds to change back to Semi.
NOTE: The Eye mode is able to turn ON when the marker is in 3 Burst Mode.
LED COLOR GUIDE
UPPER LED LIGHT in Red is Safe Mode ON.
UPPER LED LIGHT in Green is Eye Mode ON.
UPPER LED LIGHT off means Eye Mode OFF.
NOTE: Blinking Green – Eye malfunction; clean eyes or make sure the marker is being fired with paint and air.
A blinking green LED is an indication that the there was an error in reading the previous shot command. The eyes will still function normally even if the green LED is blinking.
NOTE: When in Semi / 3 Burst Mode the lower LED light (Green or Orange) might reflect on the upper LED light.
LOWER LED LIGHT in Green is Semi-Auto ON.
LOWER LED LIGHT in Orange is 3 Burst ON.
NOTE: When in 3 Burst mode the lower LED light (Orange) might reflect on the upper LED light. The safety is only on when the upper LED light is RED.

OSOK
04-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Found it, now does the gun have to be fully charged to work and dry fire?

bigred76
04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
No, but I'd recommend it.

king-man
04-30-2008, 05:03 PM
sometimes if theres not enough voltage from the battery to make the soliniod hit hard enough, at least 1/4 charge will dryfire it

OSOK
04-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Might I say, after all my problems, this is a very sexy gun.

The only big problem I had was it was leaking air, but that got fixed quick.